Dangerously Safe Chapter 26

(A/N) I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to upload. I hope you guys forgive me :D. Hopefully my uploads will come more frequently in the days to come. I know it's been almost a month since my last upload and that's terrible... I know that some of you are probably upset. Sorry once again. Well here is a new chapter for you. I hope you love it.:D

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND.

ENJOY

Freakin You - Jodeci

I awakened the next morning inside of Ty’s arms in my bed. His hands roamed through my hair which felt amazing. I kept my eyes closed not wanting him to know that I was awake. This feeling was just amazing and I didn’t want it to end quite yet.

“I know you’re awake” He said huskily into my ear. I groaned.

“How?” I asked curiously.

“You’re breathing pattern changed.” He told me.  I sighed.

 “I’ve missed this.” He stated.

“What?” I asked.

“Waking up next to you.” He stated. I could feel the blush rise on my face.

“You are so full it.” I told him. There was silence for awhile until I decided to interrupt it.

“Where did you go Ty?” I asked.

“Huh?”

“When you left, where did you go?” I repeated.

“Puerto Rico,” He replied.  “There are a few others like me there, not many though.” He stated.

“Is that how you met Lexii?” I asked him.

“Yea, I met others to. Others whose parents were taken for this freakish experiment and we are the result. We are all around the same age, there is a baby half chupacabra, his parents are both half chupacabra. He’s one years old, you would love him. He’s adorable.” He said. I smiled.

“Do you have family there?” I asked.

“I couldn’t find any.” He stated. “I just made friends and now they are my family.” He stated.

“Do all of them feed off people in Puerto Rico?” I asked.

“No, I guess I just got mixed up with the wrong people.”

“Yea you did. You shouldn’t be doing that and I don’t like that girl. She’s a bitch!” I told him.