Dangerously Safe Chapter 25

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow Motion - Juvenile

I stood at the bar with Shea just talking about random things. I hadn’t seen Ty since he spent the night at my apartment that one night over a week ago. Maybe I had been too hard on him. I thought back to everything I had said that night. Maybe I was too harsh.

“So I’m thinking you should come to my place tonight?” Shea mentioned. I laughed.

“Oh really?” I questioned.

“Really” He replied as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I chuckled.

“I guess I can come over,” I said before pecking him on the lips.

“Good, because I wasn’t taking no for an answer.” He informed me. I chuckled. A customer appeared at the bar and I went to take the order.

“Hey can I get a panty dropper?” The girl slurred. I made the drink and handed it to her.

“Five bucks.” I told her. She reached in her clutch and pulled out a five dollar bill.

“Thanks” She said as she handed me the money.

“You’re welcome.” I told her. She walked away and I scanned all the people that were already at the club. My eyes landed on Ty. I looked back at Shea who was taking someone else’s order. I slipped out of the bar and made my way down to the lounge where he stood eyeing candidates on the dance floor. I walked over to him.

“Hey,” I said to him.

“Hey,” He replied.

“Where have you been?” I asked him.

“Around.” he replied.

“What’s wrong?” I questioned

“Nothing,” He stated.

“I thought you needed a place to stay.” I mentioned.

“I did,” he replied.

“You did as in you don’t anymore?” I questioned.

“Why are you conversing with me right now Ari?”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You’ve made it pretty clear that you don’t want me around you.” He stated.