Dangerousy Safe Chapter 17

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'd Rather Be With You - Bootsy Collins

 I woke up the next morning and Ty was no longer next to me. I sat up slowly and glanced around the apartment looking from him, but he was nowhere in sight.

 I stood up and reached my hands towards the sky stretching my limbs. I walked into Ty’s room and I could hear the shower running as I headed for the bathroom. I opened the door and I saw the outline of Ty’s body behind the shower glass. I smiled to myself. I still couldn’t really believe that I was with him. I mean if someone would have mentioned that we would get together when we were younger. I would have shaken it off.

I hopped onto the back on the toilet and sat down waiting for him. I probably looked like a total creeper right now, but hey he was my boyfriend he didn’t care.

The shower eventually cut off and Ty emerged from the shower and I couldn’t help the fact that my eyes wanted to take in every part of him. He laughed and grabbed a towel from the rack, positioning it around his waist.

“Are you watching my every move now?” He asked with a smirk playing against his lips.

“No, I’m just sort of enjoying the show, you know what I’m saying?” He laughed. I stepped down from off the toilet and went and wrapped my arms around his waist. His body was still wet which made him incredibly sexy. I began to place small kisses against his chest. I gripped the towel, ready to release it from his body.

“Ari?” he called out. I ignored him and continued placing kisses on his chest trailing up to his neck. He needed to realize that the way he said my name only made me want him more.  He groaned as I undid the towel.

He grabbed my hands and I looked up at him. “I can’t do this.” He told me.

“It looks like you can,” I told him while motioning down.

“Well I can’t” He said as he grabbed the towel from my hands and wrapped it back around his waist.

“Ty,” I said as he began to walk away.

“Ari, let it go please,” He said as he walked out into the room.

“Ty will you stop pushing me away?”

“I’m not pushing you away!” he replied as he dug through his drawers for something to wear.

“Yes you are! What do you call all of this?” I questioned.

“What you being at my house? I call it you being my girl, not pushing you away.” He retorted.

“What if I don’t want to be your girl anymore?” I said without thinking. I was just so frustrated and I hated that things were like this and that he was trying to always distance himself from me.  He turned around and looked at me.

“Do what you got to do Ariana!” He replied before turning back around.

“Seriously? Would you just let me go like that? Do you even care about me?” I asked him.