Chapter 23

"What?" Ria screamed

"I am going to kill you," Shiv yelled

"Arvind!" Rohan screamed as Arvind spurted the coke all over him.

"I would die before eloping with ...with," Ria twisted her face at Shiv, "him!"

"I wouldn't go with you even if you begged me to!" Shiv shot back.

"I would never beg you for anything," Ria gritted through her teeth, "I don't have such pathetic choice." 

"Who knows what a mental lady Dracula like you can do," Shiv waved his hands in the air, "I would stay celibate my entire life than have my name even linked with yours"

"You should. The world will thank you for not producing more idiots like yourself."

"You know what, I changed my mind," Shiv crossed his arms, "I am going to fill this world with mini Shivs"

Ria narrowed her eyes at him, blowing her breath through her nose, "I am going to strangle you to death. With my bare hands." She clawed her fingers and charged at him.

"That's it. I don't like to hurt women, but you don't fall in that category," Shiv screamed striding towards her.

Ananya, Pooja and Nisha pulled Ria back. Rohan and Sam trapped Shiv's arms while Vicky pushed him back and away from Ria.

"Get out of the way," Shiv warned Vicky, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Let go of him," Arvind said pulling at Vicky.

A loud scream rang in the room.

Everyone froze and looked at the source.

Urmila was standing of the coffee table glaring at them. "You," she pointed to Shiv, "Go and sit in that corner." She turned to Ria, "You sit in that one."

Both stood in their place glaring at each other.

"Now!" Urmila screamed.

Shiv knocked everyone's hands away and plopped into a corner chair.

All eyes focused on Ria, watching her closely.

"Fine," she muttered going back at sitting in her chair.

The others let out a sigh.

"What? This is it?" Arvind asked everyone.

"Don't make me whack you," Pooja warned him, "Sit"

He muttered but sat down.

Urmila watched Ria and Shiv glared at each other for the past fifteen minutes. She shook her head, "Great! While your brothers are out there burning out and killing themselves, what are you doing? Holding a glare match!"

Ria clenched her jaw. Shiv jerked around and glared at Urmila.

"Don't stop on my account," Urmila said waving her hand, "Please continue. Glare on."

Shiv shook his head and sighed, relaxing into his seat.

"You do realize that I was only asking you pretend to elope. Not elope for real," Sam said tentatively after the atmosphere had calmed down slightly.

"It was just to distract your brothers," Vicky added, "Get them to talk. Work together."

"You don't know my brother if you are saying this," Ria muttered, "He will see it as betrayal and break his relation with me. He will never work with Arun Kapoor for this. He will hate him more."

"What do you think Villain will do because of your pretend play? You think Minion will care and go against Villain after he disowns me?" Shiv muttered to Sam.