Chapter 27: {Yukina}

(Y/n)'s pov

"Y-Yukina?" I asked.That name seems unfamiliar to me.I haven't heared of that name before.

"Yeah" He replied while patting my hair.

"K-Killua tell me,w-who's this Yukina?" I had a worried face when I asked him.My intuition tells me that this 'Yukina' girl is Killua's ex.I'm not really sure though,it's just a hunch.So to make sure,I asked Killua.

"It's..." He started.

I gulped and I sweat nervously.If my intuition about that 'Yukina' girl is right,then I won't have any second thoughts but to divorce with him!

"....the name of our baby."

"N-nani?" I sweatdropped.

"Yukina is the name of our baby." He exclaimed while looking at my grown stomach.

'What!?!?! S-so Yukina wasn't his ex?! Shit! Good thing I didn't tell him that! If I did,oh for the sake of God,that would be so embarrassing.' I screamed inside my head.

"Hey,tell me,why the worry face?" He asked while sipping his coffee.

"A-ah! W-what? I-Im not worried at all.Why would I be anyways?" I asked trying to deny the fact that I did got worried.

He raised an eyebrow as if he was suspecting me about something.He stood up and grinned like an idiot.

"Ne,(Y/n)...." He said while poking my cheeks playfully.

"....did you think that Yukina is my ex or something?" He continued while grinning.

I sweatdropped and answered his question.

"W-what? I don't g-get you." I asked innocently as if I didn't know what scheme he's trying to pull.

"Hmn.You know what? Even if you lie to me,I'll still figure it out because your so bad at lying." He smirked.

"Y-you know what? Just forget it.Why would I even think that Yukina is your ex anyways?" I looked away whith my hands crossed trying to hide my lying face.

"Because of your expression earlier." He replied.

"W-what do you mean my expression? What's that suppose to mean?" I faced him and tried my best not to stutter.

"Pfft! Haha! You just don't get it do you?" He laughed.

"Didn't you notice your expression earlier? When I said 'Yukina' you looked worried and you sweatdropped.So there's only one meaning...." He said while putting his hands on his hips.

"What?"

"....you thought that Yukina is my ex did you?" He pointed at me like any detective would do if he knew who the culprit was.

Finally,I was out of comebacks,I decided to give up and sighed in defeat.

"Hai..." I answered lifeless.

"See? Told you didn't I?" He exclaimed.

"Hmmph! It's pretty obvious that I'd literally do that because..."

"Because?" He asked.

".....b-because I love you okay? And I don't want you to cheat on me and love someone else...your mine and I won't deny the fact that your only mine."

Finally,the words that I've been meaning to tell him finally came out of my mouth.

"You mean it?" He asked while smirking.

"O-of course I mean it!" I retorted.

"Hmn...Then,if your saying the truth,ki-" I cut him off.I grabbed his shirt and made his lips crash into mine.He was a damn good kisser so I enjoyed kissing him.But due to lack of air,we parted immediately.

When our faces where away from each other,I blushed furiously and looked at him.

"W-was that enough to prove to you that I love you?" I asked.

"Hai." He answered while smiling at me.

"Then promise one thing okay?" I said.

"And what's that?" He asked.

"Promise me that you'll always love me and only me okay?" I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me in the eye.

"I promise." And with that,he kissed my forehead and hugged me like he always does.

*****************

(A/n): I know its short,please forgive me! I didn't have inspiration to write today and I was kinda stressed out because of our practice for graduation.

Please forgive! T^T

And also,I'm sooo sorry for the crappy chapter.Tbh,I didn't have any idea what to write today so I made this shit chapter instead and please forgive me if it's very cringy.

Well,that's all that I wanted to say.Anyways,before I completely leave,I just want to inform you all that in the next chapter,there will be a surprise~

Well,bye!

-cringy-

The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||