《Chapter 14》

(Y/n)'s pov

"(Y/n)-chan you look like a goddess!"

My hairstylist Hikari-kun purred as he looked at my reflection in the floor-to-ceiling mirror infront of me.He flipped his invisible long brown hair and started to compliment me about how beautiful I looked.

"Your groom would be stunned to see you (Y/n)-chan."

My make-up artist Kaname-kun said as he putted the finishing touch on my face.I just rolled my eyes at the two.

"The dress perfectly fit you (Y/n)-chan! You look like a princess!"

Now it's my wedding gown's stylist turn to compliment me.

"Tsumugu-kun,I beleive you have said that to every of your client."

I said to my gown stylist.He both putted his hands on his hips and glared at me in the mirror,probably offended.

"No,(Y/n)-chan,actually,your the very first client I had told that."He said trying to defend his self.

"True" Hii-kun and Kaname-kun said in unison while putting their hands on their hips.

After a couple of seconds of silence,the three squealed in delight,about how beautiful I was.So yeah,you could say that they're gays.

"I'm gonna call your parents!"

Hii-kun giggled as he made his way out of the room.I stared at my own reflection.This three were like my Fairygodmothers.On the time span of an hour,they had fixed me into a whole new.......me.

I couldn't beleive myself that the person I'm seeing on the mirror right now is none other than me.It feels like I'm a different person cause of how I look.

My hair was tied in a stylish bun with a mixture of hair sprays.My make-up was light but was so fancy and it totally suites me.

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder.I turned my head to the side and saw my mother,dressed in her pink colored long dress.I just ignored her and continued to admire myself.

"You look very beautiful (Y/n)-chan,I'm sure Killua would be stunned to see you." She said smiling.

"Thanks mom" I replied with a nervous smile.

She just smiled at me.Then suddenly,I saw a tall figure in the mirror that I was still facing.I surpressed a giggle cause I saw my father wearing lip gloss! I couldn't take it anymore,giggles escaped my mouth but no one seems to notice.

Then my sister came in with a much worse case! Her lipstick is so thick that she looks like a freak show! I couldn't take it anymore and I decided to laugh so loud.

"You seem very happy,sis." She said.

"Yeah,thanks to you sis and your lipstick!" I said laughing.

She just looked at me.

"Is something wrong with my lipstick?" She asked.

I just laughed.

"Haha! There is! Your lipstick is so thick that you look like a clown!" I replied.

I saw an irk mark appear on my sister's forehead.I just giggled.I love it when she's annoyed.

"Sorry to disturb your chatter,(Y/n)-chan,but we have to go for now." My father said as he opened the door,waiting for me to go out.I nodded at him and exited the room.

As I exited the room,I saw my private butler leaning beside the wall outside.

"Hayate? What are you doing here?" I asked him.