Chapter 21: {Ex-girlfriend}

Killua's pov

I was about to get out of the bathroom,but then I saw a girl standing by the side of the door.Her hands crossed.

Wait.I think I've seen her before...

I looked at her for a second then a memory popped in my head.My eyes widened.Wait...isn't she...

The girl smiled at me.

"Killua...I miss you!" She said hugging me.

"W-what? Claire? What are you doing here?!" I asked.

Claire looked at me then smiled.

"I wanna start again with you!" She replied.

"What do you mean start again?"

Claire let go of me then brought out a picture.I saw a girl in the picture then I realized it was (Y/n).

"(Y/n)? What about her?" I asked confused.

Claire smirked at me and put her hands on her hips.

"Break up with her."

"What?" Was all I can say.

"Killua...I wan't you to break up with her! I want you to love me again! She doesn't suit you at all!" She shouted.

"Claire,we broke up years ago.I can't just abandon her.Infact,were already married.And what's more is I don't have any feelings for you anymore-"

My eyes widened because of the action she did.She wrapped her hands around my neck then she kissed me.The kiss lasted for five seconds then she let go.

After she kissed me,I heard a vase fell on the floor then the bathroom door slightly opened revealing (Y/n) who was crying.

I was about to explain to her but then she ran away,crying.I looked at Claire who was smiling.

"Did you do that on purpose?" I asked with bloodlust in my voice.

"Killua...She-"

I glared at her that caused her to back a few meters away.

"Leave us alone or else...." I threatened her.I noticed that she was scared,so she went out of the bathroom as soon as possible.

***********************

(Y/n)'s pov

"Stupid Killua!"

"Stupid Killua!"

I said as I was running away.

"I shouldn't have agreed to that marriage! I was so stupid to love a playboy!"

"Stupid Killu-"

"(Y/n)!!!!!"

I heared Killua calling me.I didn't spare him a glance at all.I just kept on running until I was out of energy.

"(Y/n)!!!!" He called again.

I just ignored him.I was about to turn left but then I bumped into someone.

I looked up to see who it was.As I looked up,I saw Killua.

But how did he...

"(Y/n),please,let me explain..." he said.

"No! I won't listen to you anymore you bastard!" I said trying to get away.But it was useless,he was stronger than me as expected.His grip tightened.

"(Y/n),please,listen to me...." he said.

I looked up to him,crying.

"I don't have a reason to listen to you anymore you bastard! Y-you...you lied to me! Let me go!" I said trying to get out from his grip.

Instead of letting me go,he hugged me instead.

"You bastard! Let me go! I hate you! I hate you!" I said while punching his chest.After a while of punching him,I got tired.

"I...It was so stupid of me to believe in you! All of those 'I love you's' you said to me,were they all a lie?" I said still crying.

"Killua...you...do you....do you really love me?" I asked.

"(Y/n)....of course I love you.Ever since the first day I saw you.The thing you saw earlier was just a misunderstanding."

"H-huh?"

"(Y/n)...the girl you saw earlier...it was Claire.She was my ex-girlfriend right before we even got married.
The kiss earlier...it was a misunderstanding."

"Really?" I asked,wiping off my tears.

Killua just nodded.

"You see,right before I got out of the bathroom,I saw her standing beside the door.A lot have happened then,we fought then suddenly,she just kissed me.I was about to explain to you what happened but then you ran away."

I looked at him.

"Killua...Gomene..." I said as I started to cry again.

"(Y-Y/n),you don't need to apologise to me."

"I-I-I'm sorry for....everything...I'm sorry.I overreacted then said bad things to you...gomene."

Killua just smiled then kissed my forehead.

"(Y/n),will you forgive me?" He asked.

I just nodded.

The boy chuckled.

"What?" I said wiping off my tears.

"(Y/n),just as Gon said,you look like a hag when you cry."

"I-idiot..." I said then punched him playfully.