Chapter 5: {The date}

(Y/n)'s pov

Killua and I finally arrived at the amusement park after that long ride he gave me earlier.We were walking from stall to stall in the park until we saw a cafe near the fountain.

"Hey,(Y/n),wanna go there?" Killua pointed at a nearby cafe.

"Sure" was my response.He held my hand again and hurriedly ran towards the cafe."H-hey slow down." I said to him.

"No can do missy." He said with a smirk on his oh so beautiful face.A vein popped in my head after hearing those words.

"This guy..."

After dragging me to the cafe,Killua and I entered the shop and a waiter welcomed us and took us to an empty seat near the window.

"What would be your order Sir?" A random brunette waitress said to Killua.

"Oh,I want a chocolate cake and a chocolate parfait please." He replied then after that,smirking was what he did to me.

"And for my cute girlfriend,give her your best delicacy." The waitress then took our orders and walked away.I could feel her giggles from afar though.

I was blushing after he said 'my cute girlfriend' right in front of me.Well,even though I despise him,I still feel embarrassed whenever or whether he compliments me.

"Hey,(Y/n),something wrong?" Killua asked while waving his hands infront at me.

"N-nothing..." I replied.He just smirked at me again.

"Hmn...is it because I said 'my cute girlfriend' in front of you?" He teased.

I just glared at him and looked away.

"Haha,I was right all along!" Killua laughed.

"S-shut up you idiotic boy!" Was all I can say.

After a couple of minutes of waiting in our seats, our orders came and we started eating.I scooped the food with the spoon that was in my hand and I was about to eat the food when suddenly,Killua took my spoon and shove the food into his mouth instead.

A vein popped in my head."Why you little..."

He just smirked at me.

'Grr! What is wrong with this idiot?!'

...well maybe he's just doing this because he wants my attention?

...or maybe...he's just an idiotic fool without manners?

"Oi,(Y/n),what's wrong with you?" He asked and I didn't even noticed that he was staring at me the whole time.Whn I noticed his stare,I quickly looked away and grabbed my spoon from him.

"Tch.Give me that!"

We we're now eating silently when suddenly he sat next to me and commanded me to smile.As the cautious girl that I certainly am,I averted my gaze at him and saw a camera in front of us.

"(Y/n),smile." He commanded.I just did what he told  me so that I wouldn't ruin the fun.I then smiled nervously,enough to make him think that it was not part of my character to smile.After I smiled,Killua put his arms around my shoulders and gave a peace sign then took a picture of us.

After he took our picture he looked at it and said something to me.

"You look really cute (Y/n).I doubt it." I blushed shades of red because of what he said.And then after that,he went back again into his seat.

"Killua..you do know that I'm not gonna get affected by your pathetic attempts on making me fall for you right?" I lied.But to be honest,I did got affected a little.

"I've always knew that right from the start..."

Killua put his hand behind his head and leaned on the chair he was sitting on.I just looked at him.

"Really? Then why'd you do all of this?" I asked.He just looked away while smiling.

"Nevermind that..." He replied.After a couple of minutes,we were now done eating our foods and so on and so forth,we went out and paid for our bills.

~timeskip~ idk what to write anymore ewe

The two of us were now strolling or in some way,you could say walking around the park trying to gain confidence on talking to each other.

But then,suddenly the clouds became dark and rain started to pour.I don't know what's the problem with the weather this days but from what I had heard in the radio,it will rain everytime.

"Shit.It's raining." People started running in all directions trying to find a place where they could take shelter.

Killua grabbed my hand and made me run."This way."