《Chapter 9》

Warning:This chapter contains disturbing actions for you to read.If ur so desperate to read it then read at your own risk.

**********************

(Y/n)'s pov

Killua opened the door in our room and it revealed a fancy king size bed,a really big bookshelf,a flat screen tv,and more.

"Ahhh.....finally! Were here!" Killua said burying his face in the pillow.He plomped down in the bed like a four year old and then seated up lazily.

"I'm going to take a bath,wanna join me (y/n)?" He asked smirking.I blushed deep red."B-baka! N-no I won't!" I replied to him blushing."Eh? Why not? I'll assure you I'll make it as enjoyable as ever." He said."D-do it yourself! And make it faster! I'll also take a bath too!" I shouted at him."Okay." He said then after that he went to the bathroom.

"Sh-sheesh.....why does he really need me to j-join him?" I asked my self blushing.Since Killua was still in the bathroom,I decided to look around the place.

I saw a fancy kitchen with a really big refrigerator,some shiny cooking utensils and a wooden table which was shiny.There was also a balcony that when you look outside you could see the whole city."Wow,this hotel is so rad." I said in awe.

After exploring the whole hotel,I was bored so I decided to turn on the tv.When I turned on the tv,I was shocked of what I saw.I-it was a-a p-porn c-channel! I didn't hesitate to turn off the tv.I hurriedly turned it off before Killua sees it."That's why Moon City is full of couples and hotels cause-" I didn't finish what I was saying."Ahh!!! My virgin eyes!!! It's ruined!!! And what the hell am I thinking?! Since when did I became a pervert?!"

After the commosion I made,the bathroom door was opened and it revealed Killua topless! With no second thought I then looked away and I blushed.Killua seemed to notice me blushing and walked towards me.

"Hey (Y/n),is there a problem?" He asked."Y-yes there is! G-go away and p-put on some s-shirt!" I said looking away still blushing.

Even If I didn't see him,I can still feel that he smirked.Then suddenly he pinned me in the wall.

"What's wrong? Don't you wanna see me naked?" He asked,smiling in a perverted way.

"O-of course not!" I replied to him looking at him in the eyes.I stared at him and he stared at me too.I notice that we've been staring at each other for minutes so I decided to push him away.

"J-just p-put on a shirt Killua!" I shouted at him blushing.He just smiled at me."Okay,as you wish."

After I was done bathing,I putted on some pajamas and went to the sofa.I was still thinking about what Killua said to me earlier and it made me blush so red."Ahh!!! Why am I thinking about this kind of stuff?!"

*********************

"Hey (Y/n),you all right?" Killua asked as you were daydreaming again.

"A-ah Y-yes sorry....." I replied.

You noticed Killua hugging you and you both stared at each other you leaned and leaned closer to Killua until both your lips touched eachother.This amazing feeling,his scent,his touch,his lips, it was so good that you wanted more.You wanted him to touch you more.His kiss....you just can't get enough.You wanted more.

"I love you (Y/n),the very moment I saw you." He said licking your earlobe.

You shivered as you clutched his shirt."T-take me! Take me all Killua! Make me all yours! You said.

Thats when he smirked and you heared something click,your bra unclipped.You moan as Killua started licking your neck."K-kil-lua~"

"I feel so hot,I just suddenly feel so alive!"

*********************

Your bra unclipped and you somewhat panicked,but then calmed down when you felt Killua's hand on your back.It was arousing.Killua patted your back then after a couple of seconds,he started planting butterfly kisses on your shoulder.

You couldn't get enough of Killua,you wanted more and more,became so eager.You just moaned out,"Ki-llua~ hnngh! He smirked as he heard you.

"Hmm?~ is there something wrong (Y/n)?" He felt you squirm and got an idea.He carried you bridal style and went to the bed.He turned of the lights and tossed you in the bed.On his way towards the bed,he took off his shirt then hovered over you.

"Hey (Y/n),do you want to do something 'fun' with me?" I promise you'll feel good~ He asked,as he leaned towards you,he was so close you could feel his hot breath in your skin.

You shivered and grabbed his arms,which was somewhat muscular.
He was pretty muscular for his age though,which made him more attractive.

God,how much you want him right now.You blushed as you arched your back and moaned when he licked your neck.

"H-hah~ take me! take a-all of me k-killua! That's where he attcked your lips,shoving his tounge inside your mouth without permission.But you found out that he was a good kisser,you couldn't breathe but didn't want this hot makeout session to stop.

The two of you kissed eachother for minutes but it felt like hours.You loved this sensation.His fleshy,plump pink lips moved in sync with yours.

Atlast,when the both of you needed air,you separated from him.It was really getting hot,your hot body wanted to be connected to him once and for all.You couldn't resist at the urge.You removed your wet panties and crawled to him.

You somehow couldn't control your actions.It feels like something was posessing you but the truth is you were the one doing all the actions.Killua saw you crawl to him and he smirked.

"You want more? It seems like you can't resist~ its alright come to me~" he responded with open arms.

You glomped him,his back laying on the bed,you were on top of him,eagerly taking off his boxers.There you saw his hard member,you teased him by licking and kissing the tip,he shivered and growled,"stop playing around!"

You heared his response,and so you took all of him in your mouth,you bobbed your head,pumping the rest of his member that didn't fit in your mouth.You felt him burst in your mouth,you took your mouth out,leaving your face and chest messy with his semen.You blushed furiously,he made a perverted smile and seductively removed your clothes and your bra leaving you off naked.

You changed positions,Killua was already on top of you.He started licking your neck then he trailed off into your breast.You moaned loudly."A-aaahh~" he then looked at you.He looked like he's gonna ravage you.

He grabbed a fistful of your hair,and teased you to close your opening.You had a smile olanted on your face and yelled,"Make me all yours Killua!" and that's were the real 'fun' began.

***********************

(A/n): ewe.........*gulps*........my mom almost read this lemon part I was making today.Good thing I snatched my phone away immediatley.Her expression was like she was suspecting me about something.Btw I'll be making chapter 2 of this lemon part cause this is just the 'foreplay' part.

I aplogise if I made you uncomfortable dear readers for the inactivity I wrote.Shame on me.If you don't support this lemon,I reccomend you not to read this.Thats all thank you and byeeee!!! And as always,stay tuned for the next chappie!!!!

The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||