《Chapter 12》

Killua's pov

"Finally! We already arrived at the mansion!" I said while panting as I was putting down (Y/n).

We walked inside and all the butlers in their house greeted us.

"Welcome home,(Y/n)-sama,Killua-sama!"
A butler greeted us from afar.

(Y/n) and I just nodded at the butlers and walked towards their couch near the big wooden table.I swear I heared the butlers squeal!

'Kyaaa!!! They're such a cute couple!'

'Killua-sama and (Y/n)-sama are so meant to be!'

'I wonder if they make out already?'

I kinda heared what the last butler said.

"What the hell are these butlers thinking?! Make out already?! Heh,(Y/n) and I already did that last night but hearing the word 'make out' makes me wanna-" I didn't finish my last sentence.

I saw (Y/n) blushing so red that smoke was coming out of her head.

"K-killua I t-think that we should h-hurry up walking."

She said stuttering.I just nodded and placed my hand on her shoulders.I heared something fall.I looked behind and saw the butlers lying on the floor and they...........................nosebleed?

"What the?" I said to myself as (Y/n) and I kept on walking until we reached the couch.

We both sitted on the couch waiting for her mother or maybe her father to come.After a couple of minutes,I saw (Y/n)'s family and my whole family walking in our direction.

I saw her mother with her father walking towards us.

"(Y/n)!" Her father and mother said in unison.

"Were glad you and Killua could make it!" Her mother said while smiling.

"So Kil~" Mom started.

"What?" I replied coldly.

"We all wondered why you and (Y/n) weren't in the house or in here would you care to explain to us?"

(Y/n) and I just blushed and I scratched my neck.

"Oh? You two are close now?" Dad said while looking at my hand that was placed in (Y/n)'s shoulders.I then hurriedly removed my hand from her shoulder.The two of us were blushing crazily.

"You two are hiding something from us aren't you onii-chan?" Alluka asked.

"W-what no! were not hiding something!" I replied to her.

"So Kil~ you didn't answer my question yet.Why did the two of you suddenly dissappeared for two whole days? Mom said.

I just looked away blushing while (Y/n) just looked at the floor.

"Well,we....uhm,we w-went to Moon c-city." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"What?!" They all chorused including my emotionless brother Illumi.

"Uh,etto,is there something wrong with that?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yes!" They all said in unison except for her mother cause she kinda knew it.I kinda knew the reason why they freaked out though,cause Moon city is the city for 'couples' right? But I just pretended that I didn't knew.

"Why?" I asked.

"K-killua.....what did the two of you do there?" Fatso pig asked.

"None of your bussiness piggy." I replied closing my eyes while crossing my arms.I saw a tick mark appear on his head.

"Son,what did the two of you do there?" Dad asked.

(Y/n) interrupted us and answered for me instead.We can't tell them that we had sex yet! Especially when mom is here! she'll freak out again!

"K-killua and I just went to the city to visit the wonderful places there! It took us a lot of time to visit all of them!" (Y/n) answered.I hope they would beleive her lies.

All of them just stood there without moving a muscle.As if a black crow just flew pass them.(A/n): get it?

"I-is that so?" Her dad asked.

(Y/n) just nodded.

"Okay,now that we know the reason,let's show them the reason why we called them then." Her dad said while smiling nervously.

"I kinda have the feeling that they don't beleive us at all......" I thought to myself.

My mom just sighted.

"So (Y/n)-chan,Killua-kun,since your getting married,we bought you your own house.And since it's just the two of you,we kinda bought a small one....but not as small as an apartment." She said.

"I-is that so?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yeah,we also bought you your gown,your heels,and everything for your wedding." (Y/n)'s father said happily.

"And as for you Killua,we also bought you some tuxedo,but not just any normal tuxedo,it's the most expensive tuxedo in the whole world." Fat piggy said with confidence.

"Oh? Talking with confidence aren't you piggy? As if you were the one who bought this." I said trying to annoy him.

I saw an irk mark appear on his forehead.

"Heh,I love it when he's annoyed."

After that long talking about our wedding,it took us a whole day to plan everything thanks to my 'perfectionist' mother.She wanted everything to be so fancy cause it's my wedding day.

************************

My mom snapped her fingers signaling us to go home.

"Well,we better get going now,cause we have a mission to do." She said with that eeky voice of hers.

With one last glance,I looked at (Y/n) and smiled at her.She smiled back too.Then after that,we all headed to the mansion and went for another mission again.Probably assassinate someone again.

************************

(A/n): That's it for chapter 12 everybody.Thankx for reading!

Btw,this chapter was kinda boring,agree?

Cause they just talked about the wedding,planned everything,and prepared everything and I'm so sorry for that! I promise that I'll make their wedding scene as romantic as possible! Its a yakusuko! I also wanna apologize for the short and crappy chapter tho.

Welp,thats it.Byeeeeeee!!!! And as always,stay tuned for the next chappie minna! I have to chat with Inori again.Why you ask? I'm her bestfriend,so I'd probably do that ^^

The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||