Chapter 19: {Reunion of friends}

(Y/n)'s pov

"Good morning,(Y/n)"

I opened my eyes slighly and smiled when I saw the one who greeted me.

"Morning Killua...." I greeted back and closed my eyes again."Fifteen more minutes please....."

The boy chuckled and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay....we had a tiring night so sleep all you want."

My eyes shot wide open when I remembered what happened last night and my face turned immediately red.

"B-baka...." I quickly covered my face with the blanket.

He chuckled again and embraced me.

"Don't be embarrased.We're married now...it's normal."

"W-whatever...." I said with my face still red.

After a little while,Killua took off my blanket and carried me in his arms.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Bathroom"

"Huh?Why?"

"Shower with me of course." He smirked.

"W-what the-" I quickly jumped out his arms and ran to the corner.

"Get out!" I yelled embarrassed and pointed at the door.

"But-"

"GET OUT!"

"Fine,fine..." he laughed a bit then exited the room.

Geez....

After finishing my shower,the moment I stepped out of the room,a delicious scent suddenly lingered in the air so I quickly got dressed and went to the kitchen where I saw Killua cooking bacon and eggs.

"Not fair." I crossed my arms as the white haired boy placed the newly cooked bacon on the plate.

"I'm your wife.I should be the one cooking."

"Hey,husbands can cook too you know?" He said.

When he was done cooking,he took of his apron.And then I realized,he wasn't wearing any shirt.....AGAIN.

Killua knew what I was thinking,and he smirked at that.

"You know what,fudge it.I'm not affected by that anymore." I said as I sat down to eat.

"That's because we've already-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled embarrassed.

Killua gave me an amused look and sat down next to me.

I puffed my cheeks.

".....I-if I knew you would tease me like this then I shouldn't have-"

I didn't finish what I said when the boy suddenly held my hand and made me face him.