Chapter 6: {Date time's over}

(Y/n)'s pov

Finally,that date is over thanks to that rain.I'm really grateful that it rained though.If it hadn't,then dear oh dear,I don't think I'll ever live up to this day ever again.

Killua and I were going home when suddenly, I got dizzy so I stopped walking.

"(Y/n),you okay?" Killua asks with worry on his face.

"I-I just feel a little dizzy..." I gave him a side-glance.

He ran towards me and touched my forehead.

"Shit,(Y/n),your sick!" He put both of his hands into my shoulders and looked at me seriously."We need to get you home early."

I just looked at him with a depriving face."Just who do you think is sick? Me? How could I eve-"

I didn't even had the time to finish my sentence because I suddenly fell on the ground but luckily,Killua catched me.Well,theres no need to argue now,I am sick.I just don't want him to know because I don't want him to worry about me.

"(Y-y/n),hang in there I'll get you to the mansion.Damn this.If they'll know that your sick they'll blame me for this." Killua clenched both of his fists.

*****************

Killua put me on the bed,panting as he gasps for air.He took me to the mansion just by running.Well, what he did was quite amusing.Although it didn't really surprise me.But weird though,the door isn't locked at all,not even a single person is here.

I groaned because of the headache I was feeling right now.I crouched on the bed like a ball because suddenly,I felt a little cold.

"Wait here okay? I'll go..get some towel." He said,pointing at the door leading downstairs.

I just nodded at him in response.

"Damn this.Why of all places why inside their mansion?" I mumbled.

After he found some towel,he soaked it in the water and placed it on my forehead.

"(Y/n),I'm really sorry for bringing you here in our mansion instead of yours." Killua bowed infront.

I gave him a surprised look and looked away in embarrassment."Baka.Don't bow in front of me.It's not a big deal if you ever brought me here though." I replied.But to be honest,for me,it was such a big deal because I'm not used on coming inside someone else's mansion.

"Really?" His face lightened up.

"Baka.Don't make me repeat myself." I annoyingly told him.

"Okay.But if you need anything,just ask me okay?"

"Yeah sure." Then after that,I drifted my way to sleep.Just the mere headache is freaking annoying me.

~timeskip~ brought to you by laziness

Killua's pov

It's been four hours and (Y/n) still wasn't waking up so I touched her forehead again and still she's still heating up.So I decided to make her some soup so she'd eat it when she wakes up.

🎶She's got love like woe~oh oh oh oh oh oh🎶

(Y/n)'s phone was ringing and someone was calling so I answered it up for her.

"Hello?" I asked.

"(Y/n)? Is that you dear?" I can tell who's this voice belongs to.It's (Y/n)'s mother.Damn I'm so dead.

"(Y/n),where are you?! It's pretty late!" She yelled.

"A-ah,gomenasai (L/n)-san,this isn't (Y/n) at all it's Killua." I replied to her angry mother.

"Aaah,Killua have you seen (Y/n)?" She asked.

"Umm,yes,she's here with me inside our mansion I brought her here because she got sick." I answered.

"Oh,is she okay?" Her mother asked."Yep.She's perfectly fine." I replied.

"Well,it's pretty late to go out for now so can (Y/n) just stay there for tonight?" Her mother pleaded.

"S-sure I'll take care of her for tonight." I replied.

Her mother didn't answer for a second and after a while she said something.

"Hmn,okay,I'll leave (Y/n) to you..and also Killua,you have permission to mess up (y/n) for tonight." She playfully told me and after that,she hunged up.But before she could even hung me up,I could hear her laughing through the other side of the phone.

"The fuck?" I mumbled."Well,if her mother says so.But I won't be doing that tonight." I smirked as I looked at (y/n).

...maybe some other time when she's already okay with it.

****************

(A/n): Sorry.I will be making Killua so goddamn erotic in this story ( ̄▽+ ̄*)
Prepare some buckets for you to throw up okay?

The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||