《Chapter 8》

(Y/n)'s pov

Killua and I finished eating our breakfast and I'm here in the kitchen washing the dishes.

"Hmmp! What a dork! He made me wash the dishes by myself!" I said pouting.I was washing the plates when Killua walked inside the kitchen and leaned on the wall eating chocolates.He was just staring at me.

I felt akward and I finished doing what I was doing and looked at Killua."K-killua......" I started.He raised an eyebrow."Killua......I wanna know if......" I said playing with my hair."By any chance,what would you do if I die?" I asked him trying to change the feeling in the air.His eyes widened.

He walked over me and hugged me."Isn't it obvious? I'll be sad of course." He whispered in my ear.A slight smile was plastered on my face.Knowing that Killua cares for me,it made me happy.

After our hug,he letted go of me and scratched his neck."Uhm,(Y/n),d-do you want to go o-out?" He asked blushing.I looked at him."Y-you don't have to if you don't w-want to." He said.I smiled."Of course I want to."

His face lighted up and jumped because of joy.I scratched the back of my head."But Killua,the problem is I don't know what to wear."I said.He laughed."Haha,don't worry you can borrow my mom's dresses.

"His mom's dresses? I wonder how many he stole?" I said in my mind.He then dragged me to his bedroom and lended me a black sparkling dress that was up to my knees."Sugoii!" I said in awe."Killua I was wondering,how many dresses did you stole from your mom?" I asked.He blinked several times then looked away."I-its none of your bussines baka!" He replied.I swear I saw him blush!

He looked at me."Aren't you gonna change?" He asked."How could I change if your here?" I replied sarcastically."Oh right,then I'll go out." He said opening the door.

After he got out,I changed and fixed my hair and wore my blue high heels.

I opened the door of the room and I saw Killua outside waiting eating chocolate,he changed into his purple pants and his black long sleeved clothes.(A/n): I'm not good at describing things but the clothes he wore was the clothes he wore when he was in heaven's arena.

He looked at me and I blushed."I-Is there something wrong?" I asked him.He looked away."N-no....." I swear he just blushed!

Killua held my hands.I looked at him and he looked at me too."Killua......your hands....." I said.He smirked at me."It's normal for couples right?" He asked.I didn't reply to him instead I just blushed and looked away."Shit,how many times did I blush today?" I asked myself.Killua snickered."Hey (Y/n),I know the perfect place to where we should go." He said still holding my hand.

"Where?" I asked so innocently."Moon City....." he replied."W-w-what the? But thats---" he didn't let me finish my sentence."Yeah,that's why were going." He said smirking."But Killua what're we gonna do there?! Were not even married yet!" I shouted."Don't worry you'll love it~" he said licking his lips.

I sweatdropped."What?! Hey! Whatever your gonna do don't do it!" I yelled at him."Too late.....I already planned everything in my mind (Y/n)~"

Then after that he carried me bridal style then used godspeed and then went to Moon City.

~timeskip~

Killua and I finally arrived at Moon City after that ride he gave me earlier.He held onto my hands again and smiled at me."Be ready (Y/n)" was all he said."Hey! Killua what're you planning?!" I asked him."Just you wait." Was all he said then he winked at me.

"This guy......."

Killua and I visited some places that I haven't seen before.We ated at some cafe's,we went to the mall and we bought some chocolates as expected from him.

It was already late in the afternoon and Killua and I was still sitting in a bench in the park near the fountain.I checked the time on my watch.It said 6:45 p.m. I looked at Killua who was eating chocolate."Ne,Killua,were not going home yet?" I asked.

He looked at then smiled at me."Don't worry,we'll stay in a hotel,infact the mansion is miles away anyway." He said crossing his arms.I sweatdropped."But,Killua.....what hotel are we staying at? there's a lot of hotel here,infact this city was meant to have a hotel cause......" I said scratching my neck sheepishly."Cause....its a city for c-couples......."I finished the last sentence slowly.

"Haha! Don't worry! We'll stay at Sunlight Hotel!" He said.I just nodded.And after that,we walked in the city streets hoping that we would reach the hotel soon.

The city lights were sparkling and it was so beautiful.Couples walking everywhere holding hands......"Wait hold hands?" I looked at mine and Killua's hands."N-no....why am I thinking like this?! What has gotten into me?!" I said to myself shaking my head right and left.Killua seemed to notice my behavior.

"(Y/n),is there something wrong?" He asked looking at my face.I blushed and crossed my arms."N-nothings wrong with me o-okay?" I said stuttering."Really?" He asked raising an eyebrow."Y-yeah n-nothings wrong!" I replied while my eyes were swirling.He just smirked."Uh,oh,I know that smirk!"

"Hey! Don't ever think of kissing me again!" I sheepishly yelled at him."Oh,don't worry I won't.....infact I'll kiss you so much tonight." He said smirking.I blushed so red that it was so visible.My eyes were swirling like crazy and my heart was beating so fast."W-w-what do y-you mean b-by that?" I asked stuttering.

"Heh,you don't get it do you? It means I'll make you all mine tonight and you better get ready cause we'll make a big ruckus in the bed." He said."W-what?! B-but w-were not......." He cutted me off."Oh look,we're here." He said pointing at the hotel.

Just by looking at the hotel makes me crazy.Thinking about what Killua said.A vein popped in my head."Thats the reason why he brought me here cause he's gonna....." I said to myself.I looked at Killua and he just smiled at me.

~timeskip~

Killua got the keys to our room and we entered the hotel.Our room number was room 106.We entered the elevator then after that,we reached our room.We stood infront of the room then Killua opened the door............

*********************

(A/n): owo.....did you all think that I would write a lemon in this chapter? Haha! Your wrong! I'm making the lemon part in the next chapter.
Haha,I really loved making this cliffhanger hanging in here.I decided to right the lemon part in the next chapter cause (lame excuse).

Yep thats it......stay tuned for the next chappie!!! And be ready to read what my dirty mind wrote in the next chapter..........*evil laughs*

Also, I'm sorry for the really short and lame chapter minna-san..........You know the reason by now right? Cause my cousin Reika burned my notebook that contained the whole written story.......but I didn't hate her though........but I was a bit angry when she said she burned it.

Anyways,now that the notebook was burned and I don't know what to write anymore,I'll just try my best to make this story interesting again for your taste.

Welp....byeeeeeeeee!!!! Oh and yeah....I almost forgot, Merry Kurismasu Minna-san!!!

   The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||