Liam kissed her. "Thank you for reminding me." he said, kissing her again. "And Eva? I think I love you, too."

Eva kissed him again. "How long do you think we have before anyone notices that you are gone?"

"I'd been away from the since Soph got home? About an hour ago? Nobody noticed. She's like a celebrity, she's not ever home, so when she is? The kids are all over her. Why?"

Eva grabbed his hand and pulled him from the kitchen and over the stairs. She led him upstairs, walking backwards into her bedroom, wanting to see him face as he realized what was going to happen. He was grinning at her, enjoying the game she was playing. Once he was in the room, he used his foot to shut the door. He tugged on her hand, pulling her into him, his lips searching hers out. Eva decided to turn off her brain and let her body do what it wanted, what it desired. Her hands went to Liam's belt, undoing it and pushing on his pants, They slipped down around his ankles. Eva's hand plunged into his undergarments, grasping his manhood. She ran her hands up and down his length, feeling him harden as she moved. "I want to...do you want me to?"

Liam kissed her harder, groaning the word 'yes' in her mouth. Sinking to her knees, she took his hard member into her mouth, running her tongue around the tip before lowering her lips down. He hissed out an intense moan telling her that she was amazing, beautiful, running his fingers through her hair. "I've been dreaming about this. I do nothing but think about you." he said as she continued to move. She wrapped her arms around his legs, feeling them tremble under her touch. Suddenly, he gasped. "I'm going to...stop. Stop, Evie."

She didn't want to stop. She wanted to make him feel good, make him explode. It was as if she needed to know that she was still a woman capable of making a man come under her touch. It had be so long since she felt desired and Liam always made her feel special. She wanted to do the same for him. She moved faster, using her hand to stroke his entire length, he other hand cupping him, making him gasp.

"Evie. Stop. I can't..." He exploded with a loud wail of pleasure before sinking to his own knees and attacking her with kisses. "Oh, god, Evie. Oh, god." he whimpered. "You are amazing. You are amazing."

"Are you going to say everything twice?" she giggled.

"Yes. Yes." he replied, kissing her and pressing her to the floor. "It's my turn." he grinned.

Eva smiled back and pulled him so he was hovering over her. As he bent down to kiss her, she heard a small voice yell, "Momma? Momma!! Where are you?" It was Arden. He was in the house.

"Sophia sent him home? Oh, god! He's alone!" Eva said, pushing Liam off. She tugged at her clothes, pulling them back into place. Jumping to her feet, she pulled open the door and hurried to the stairs. "I'm here, Baby." she called. "I'm coming! Why are you home so soon?"

"Mrs. Payne told me to go home. She said it was dinner time. I told her it was Liam's turn to cook, but she got mad and told me that she was Doctor Payne. Then she sent me home." Arden looked like he had been crying. "Liam said we could have grilled cheese. Can we still have grilled cheese?"

Eva wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into the kitchen telling him, "Of course, honey. Dr. Payne just wanted to see her family. She didn't know. It's okay. Don't be upset." Behind her, she heard the front door open and close. Liam had left. She sent Arden upstairs to wash up and stepped out onto the patio, hoping to hear what was happening next door.

She wasn't disappointed. She heard Liam first.

"Leave me alone, Sophia." she heard Liam yell. His window was open.

Sophia answered, "Just tell me. Are you fucking her? That mousy little house wife? Are you fucking her?"

"She's twice the woman you are, Sophia."

Sophia snorted. "If you are taking about the size of her ass, then yes, she's twice me. If you are going to get me back, Liam, at least pick someone worthy. Jesus. I am a fucking 10. That woman is a 5 at best. And her bratty kid? Telling me I have to make grilled cheese? What the fuck is going on around here, Liam?"

Eva heard something break or slam, she wasn't sure which. "Shut your lying, cheating mouth. I want a divorce." Liam yelled. Eva felt her heart leap.

Sophia laughed. "Sure you do, baby. Try it and I'll go tell her husband what is going on. How do you think he'll take that? He seems a bit crazy to me. He's always yelling and she just stands there. I bet he kills her. I bet he throws her into the river after he strangles her. So, you shut up, Liam. You aren't doing anything that will humiliate me."

Eva sat and waited. Liam didn't say anything more, at least, nothing she could hear. Arden walked back into the kitchen, looking for her. She hurried into the house, softly shutting the door behind her.

Add to use the picture, right? But where is his mole and birthmark? Who airbrushes Liam Payne??? - Eva