EWEW - LWTBB 29: The Kind Of Night That Comes With A Bang

Start from the beginning

His chest rose and fell on the large gulp of air he inhaled. "Why?"

I was going straight to hell. "I can't bang you in your bed if you have your shoes on."

His mouth formed a soft 'o' shape. "Ohhhhhh." The shoes were kicked off his feet in record time. "You're right. Should I take my jeans off, too?"

I reacted quickly and covered his mouth with my hand when his voice raised an octave. Lord have mercy, if my mom (or worse Michael) woke up, it me would be the end of me. "Quiet, Beer Boy."

"Sorry, baby."

It was dark in the hallway, so I tried my best to take off my thigh-highs while keeping Sam's mouth shut with my hand. He kept humming our song.

"I'm really hard for you, Anna," he confessed huskily out of the blue. I choked on my saliva. "You're going to have to work on your gag reflexes. I haven't even shown you my c*ck yet and you're already choking. I'm really b-"

"Samuel Rafael Adams," I hissed, blushing from the roots of my hair, down to my toes. "You kiss your mother with that dirty mouth?"

He leaned his head back and the move caused his muscular torso to expand with his next breath. His next words slapped on a shxt-eating grin on his face. Even drunk, the guy could tease. "I kiss you with that mouth."

"Oh, God," I murmured dryly, picking up his discarded clothing so no one had surprises in the morning. "I'm going to die."

"No, you won't." His voice dropped to a low pitch, a rich and throaty sound. It resonated a lot closer. I felt the back of Sam's hand brush away my hunk of hair so he could curl his hand around the side of my neck. He veered me closer, his hot breath raising goosebumps on my skin. "I'm going to be so good to you, baby. So slow and gentle. Promise. Going to lay you down. Fxst your hair softly. Going to splxt your knees even slower and-"

"He dirty talks," I cursed to myself, my breath leaving my trapped lungs with difficulty as I pulled away from him. I was shell-shocked. "Fvck me."

The dark did nothing to conceal the lu$ty expression on his face. He licked his bottom lip. "That's the plan, sweetheart."

I could feel him getting up from the settee with determination. I rushed, my senses going headfirst into panic. "Sam-"

Two warm hands branded the back of my legs and lifted me up until my legs were forcedly vined around his hips.

He was about to take me upstairs.

And in three seconds I was about to break his heart when I told him we weren't going to fvck.

My fingers sifted in his mane. "Baby, how much did you drink?"

Green eyes moved oved my face. "A couple of glasses of vodka and a funnnnny looking pill that Joshua gave me," he slurred.

That explained the crazy red eyes he was sporting. Dammit, he mixed drugs with alcohol. He was more fvcked up because of the combination.

"Next time you miss me, Sam, or are mad at me, you call me, okay?" I asked. "Don't go drinking and taking funny looking pills because of me."

He pressed his forward to mine. "Sorry, baby," he said for what felt like the millionth time. The term of endearment continued to make me feel giddy on the inside. "Okay."

I took a deep breath. "Now you're going to be really quiet as you go up the staircase, all right? Not one sound, okay?"

He nodded adorably and knocked my chin with his by accident. "Promise." His fingers tightened on my bvtt and he pulled me closer, letting me feel the full depth of his arovsal. Oh, God.