ANSWERS SO FAR AND AWARDS

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome back! This section has literally been a section of 100's.  100k views, 100 parts... over 200 followers! 

Thank you all, I am grateful, but not that grateful.... jk. Special shout out to the readers in Jamaica and in Kenya.... because I can. I would like to thank my arms, for always being by my side, my fingers, because I can always count on them, and my feet, for always helping me up after falling. 

Anyways, let's get to it! 

A Game Of Riddles

E and N 

For the pattern is One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine 

First correct answer: @Hanadaughterofapollo HEY MY SIBLING 

Best answer: @sunnysideup_egg

Yea so Sherlock found the numbers: F.U.. EHHEHEHEHHE GET IT???? And then, Sherlock became friends with the murderer, who was actually Elmo. Then Elmo ate Sherlock and Elmo morphed into Ronald Mcdonald. That kids, is how Ronald Mcdonald came into this world. MWAHAHHAHAHHA. >:-)

Family Reunion 

7 people..... do the math 

First correct answer: @HussainaJuzer

Best Answer: @Cookieecat

The real answer is... ' You, are not the father ' :0

The Carnival 

He wrote down: Your exact weight 

First correct answer: @ellamsmith

Best answer: @The_Metal_Lord

Physicist: He wrote that "your weight varies according to the gravity. Here, your weight must be your mass multiplied by the acceleration due to gravity. In moon, your weight is your mass multiplied by 1/6th of earth's acceleration due to gravity."

Okay. I was trying to learn my physics homework by applying it somewhere... I messed it up... As usual. I'll get an F tomorrow.

Hope you got an A, love 

Well, that elevated quickly 

He was, in the words of @The_Metal_Lord, a munchkin, and couldn't reach the 20th button, but when it rained he used his umbrella to reach the buttons. 

My sister said he should jus, idk, carry his umbrella every day, which I guess, is the best answer. 

First answer: @The_Metal_Lord

Best answer: my sister.... soz guys but no one beats her... 

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else 

(P.S. I hate 1D) 

You guys were extremely mean towards the architect, which was mean, but true. 

She should've turned one switch on for two minutes, switched that one off and switch the second one on for an equal amount of time, and then switch that one off, and turned the third one on. You leave that one on and then walk to the basement, the light that is cold, is the first switch's, the light that is warm is the second switch's, and the third one that is on is the third switch's. 

First correct answer: Christine810 Hello old friend!

Best answer: this one goes to everyone who came up with a loophole (e.g @etmcginnis5: Get a lamp) etc... and those who just decided to fire the architect or sue him. 

Neuf, Neun, Newe, Nine 

Helena is playing chess with Dan. 

First correct answer: @RandomHetalian101

Best answer: @BlazeJade 

No, you see the absolutely correct answer is that Helena is planning another murder so that the author has more riddles to share 👍👍

(I really loved this one, lol!) 

P.S. Can we please refrain. from a fight in the comments section? This is a murder riddle book and not a murder book, where people reenact the Hunger Games in the comments section. it isn't funny, especially if it involves vulgar language. Sorry, but it isn't nice and kind of ruins the quirky side of this book. 

A Safe Landing 

He asked for all 10 parachutes to make the hostages believe that they were going to live, and therefore they would not be faulty. 

First correct answer: 

Best answer: @xTheMasterReaderx

He wanted the plane to float down and be hella gangster like denk planes do. Thomas duh plane is denk so he caught the plane falling down cuz it had 10 parachutes strapped to duh wings so it landed lightly so like he ate the parachute 420 blaze it smoke weed everyday thomas the denk train is. A hero he saved the planes life

Fraudulence 

They used the dirt they had dug up as a 'pedestal' to get them to the window, but once they climbed out of the wndow, they fell 20feet for they forgot that there was nothing on the other side. 

First correct answer: @Thefeelsdoe333    (Ya, dem feels....) 

Best answer: @SpookySponge

Shrek pinched them in the face

The Elitist Club 

First correct answer: _Sponge_bob__

Best answer: @safari-dan

it's late at night and i'm tired so the answer is idk

Murder At School 

the math teacher, she was marking midterm papers on the first day of school.... come on man who does that?

First correct answer: Writing_onAdrenaline

Best Answer: @ArjayWoodmaster

Chamber of secrets have opened again... Tom Riddle and his Basilisk

Moi

Yes, I am the author, yes my name is Ashley Allard, yes I wrote murder riddles, bla bla bla.... boring. But, eiiiiiiiiii you guys know things that people who know me in real life don't know, so we are all friends cool? cool. 

Have to give this to @Ina_Sadruddin

For I do like Moriarty more than Sherlock, and I am a girl. 

NOT ONE PERSON WAS MENTIONED TWICE IN THE SAME CATEGORY.... SO NOBODY WINS..... SOZ GUYS! 

love you guys, thank you for reading, and I shall continue! Lots of love! 

-THE MOST AMAZING AUTHOR 

@crownedmoriarty