Daesung

You arrived at a party with your boyfriend. Although you seemed happy, you were nervous. This is the first time you've ever been at a party as Daesung's girlfriend. You've been dating for a year, and you tend to stay home whenever he has parties. You always feel like a burden. As soon as you walked in you saw your best friend Seungri. You've been friends since you were in middle school. You would always go to each other when y'all had problems. You went to him and told him how nervous you were because this was your first time out with him with a whole bunch of people.

"Yah help me I don't know what to do at parties!"
You said.
"Just calm down everything will be fine" he responded.
While you were talking with Seungri you didn't realize that Daesung was staring directly at you. Jealousy running through him. He knew you guys were close but it just makes him jealous that you trust him more than him.
After a while you got up and decided to get a drink, you went over to Daesung to see how he's doing.

"Hey, are you having fun?" You asked.
"Not as much as you" he said and he walked away from you. You were a bit sad, why did he just walk away?
"Maybe he thinks I'm boring or he's just angry" you thought to yourself. You were going to talk to Seungri but you saw him talking to a girl so you decided to let him have his fun. You sat down on the couch. Several minutes later you saw Daesung talking to this girl. You saw here trying to get all over him and he stood there doing nothing. You decided to leave and get some fresh air. Seungri walks up to you.
"Why are you here by yourself" he said.
"Just needed fresh air, I think Daesung is mad at me" you replied.
"Why would he?" He said.
"Not sure" you said. While you were out talking to Seungri you didn't notice Daesung looking at you. He was fueled up with anger. He went over to you and grabbed your by your wrist.
"Lets go" he said with a stern voice.

The car was filled with silence. You were honestly all confused. As soon as you arrived home he went right up to his room. You followed him up.

"Is everything okay?" You asked. He ignored you.
"HEY! I'm talking to you." You yelled.
"Do you want to know what's wrong with me? Well I finally convince you to finally go out with me and instead of spending time with your boyfriend you basically spent majority of the time talking to Seungri, while I was standing over there looking like an idiot." He snapped back.
"Don't be acting like a victim in this either, I went up to you and you completely left me, then I see this hoe all over you and you did nothing and just stand there." You said back.
"Well if you saw, I told her I had a girlfriend and told her to leave, I was looking for you to apologize for my rude behavior but once again I see you talking to Seungri." He said.
"What does he have that I don't, huh? He said as he slammed your body to the your neck. Made his way up to your lips.

He squeezed your butt, which made you squeal and moan at the same time. This gave him access to slip his tongue in. He inserted his hand inside your pants. He pushed your panties to the side and inserted a finger in you. You screamed out, pleasure going through your body. He attached his lips against yours. He grabbed your wrist and put them above you.

You felt that you were going to reach your climax soon. Sadly he pulled out and he looked into your eyes and smirked at you a he was undressing you. He looked at your lips and grazed against yours (I don't know if this makes sense) teasing you even more. You groaned and tried to escape from his grasp to touch and kiss him but of course since he was stronger he didn't allow you to move. He dragged his lips to your neck. You started to get weaker and almost fell but he picked you up and threw you on the bed. 

He leaned in and kissed your lips roughly, moving down to your neck kissing you all over, making his way down. His lips touching your inner thigh, you felt his warm breath get closer to your lady parts. Your thighs started to shake a little having this tickling sensation in around your stomach. His hands grabbed your legs as you saw his head dip in between your thighs. His tongue going inside you, you couldn't help but scream and get a grip of his hair, you started squirming.

After a few minutes of him eating you out you finally came. He got up and undressed himself, without warning he slammed into you, you cried out due to the unexpected act he just did. Waves of pleasure going through you, the only sound throughout the room is you moaning and his groaning. His groans were music to your ears it makes you so turned on, you looked up and made eye contact with him, he leaned down and started kissing you with all his might. 

Your hands roaming around his back, you were getting so close again, you saw that he was getting  close as well, you pulled him down and attached your lips onto his neck, leaving marks claiming him as yours. Finally after a couple more thrust you both came at the same time.

He rolled off and grabbed a blanket as he covered both of you. You laid your head on his chest hearing his heart beat race fast. You went up and laid a sweet kiss on his lips. 

"Sorry for making you angry, I just didn't know how to act. I got really nervous and when I saw Seungri I was asking for advice." you said.

 "It's fine, I'm sorry for overreacting" he replied. You smiled as both of you drifted onto deep sleep.

_______________________________________

A/N :

GUYS I'M REAALLY SORRY BUT I FINALLY UPDATED PLEASE ENJOY THIS.