I.M

You were in class trying not to fall asleep, right when you put your head down you felt something get thrown at you. You look to see what it was and you see it's a balled up piece of paper. You turn around to see if anyone threw it. When you turned around you saw your best friend Changkyun telling you to open the note. You opened the note and it said 'what's up good looking' you kinda blushed and looked up at him and see him laughing. You threw the paper on the floor and turned around feeling embarrassed and kinda angry. Changkyun was your crush since the day you saw him. Of course it looked like he didn't really have feelings for you. He already told he liked someone which made you kinda sad.

The bell rang which made you happy because of course that meant you get to go home and finally sleep. You put your notebooks in your backpack. Then you felt a pair of cold hands covering your eyes. "Guess who?" they said in a high pitched voice. You laughed knowing how Changkyun is the only guy you knew who made that type of voice. "I know it's you Changkyun" you said taking his hands off. "Ready to go home sleepy head?" he said you giggled and nodded. "Well off we go" he said taking his arm out to intertwine with yours. You laughed at his actions knowing how silly he is.You guys continuing walking home talking about random things.

You arrived at your home. "I'm hungry" Changkyun said. "Well I have leftovers from yesterday want to come in?" you said. "Are your parents home" he asked as you guys walked inside."No, they come late, remember" you replied flicking him on the forehead. "Ow" he said rubbing his forehead. "Man up Changkyun" you said smiling. "I am already man enough" he said. "Uh huh sure you are" you replied teasing him. "I am too" he replied whining. "Whatever here's your food kid" you told and he cheered like a little kid making you laugh.

"You remember when I told you I liked someone?" he asked. "yeah" you said. "Well I've been thinking about telling her very soon" he said looking at you. "Well that's good, I'll cheer for you" you said trying not to sound sad. "Thanks, she's just so beautiful, her eyes are very precious, her lips are so lovely that I just want to kiss them and her body is just so perfect" he said. "Aw well that's cute but i'll be right back I have to get something in my room" you said and ran upstairs. Those words that he said made you sad that you just wanted a few second by yourself. You then felt him giving you a back hug. You were shocked. He turned you around but you just looked down. He lifted your face off and he saw your eyes full of sadness. "Why are you sad?" he asked. "Well because you like someone else" you said. He chuckled. "Why're you laughing" you said wiping your tears. "Silly, the girl I like... well love is you" he said. You then turned around to hide your red face. You then felt his lips on your neck. He turned you around and kissed you. You ended up making out passionately. While making out he fell on your bed making you fall on top of him. He smirked at you. You felt his hands go up your skirt slowly. You couldn't take it anymore. You started to kiss his neck until you reached his ear. "Show me how manly you are" you whispered in his ear in a seducing voice. He immediately got up and pinned against the wall. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer to him so you could feel his erection. You let out a quiet moan. He then ripped off your shirt and took off your bra without a struggle. He started sucking on the right while massaging the left.

He then straightened his back. "Get on all fours in bed now". You did what he told you. You felt excitement running through your body. He then pulled your skirt and panties down exposing your heat. He pressed his tongue flat on your vagina. You gasped. He inserted his tongue into your hole making you moan. He kept thrusting in and out of your hole and you were sure you were gonna cum any second. Right when you were about to cum he stopped. Seconds later he replaced it with his member you let out a loud moan. He started off slow to tease you.
"Yah Changkyun stop teasing, please" you said.
"Well since you said please" he said which made him thrust more faster.
"CHANGKYUN" you yelled due to the amazing pleasure he was giving you.
"Y/N you're so tight" he said. "I'm almost-" you said.
"So am I" he said.
After a while both of you came. He then fell by your side. You then turned around to see his face.
"That was-" you said.
"Amazing, I know" he said.
"Stop cutting me off" you said in an angry yet adorable way. He laughed and hugged you.
"Y/N will you be my girlfriend from now on?" he said. You kissed his lips softly and nodded and smiled. Seconds later you both fell asleep.
~~~~~
A/N :
HI GUYS I'M BACK ! Sorry I've been gone for a while 😅. Anyways enjoy this. Hopefully I'll be updating soon (: