Rome

It was Saturday morning and you woke up to the most handsomest guy ever. You smiled and caressed his cheeks thinking about how lucky you were to have him as yours. "Thinking about me again?" he murmured. You giggled softly. "I have to make breakfast" You said. "Fine" he replied
~After breakfast~
You went to the couch to watch TV. You suddenly see your boyfriend getting comfortable on my legs.
"Babe can we do something else, instead of watching TV?" he said. You smiled and looked at him "Like what?". "I dunno" he said while slightly tugging on the bottom of my shirt, You already knew what he wanted. You had to admit you wanted it too but you never liked being that easy which was fun knowing it would make him frustrated, you then knew what to do. You got up and said "Well I'm gonna take a shower" and left.
You were getting ready to take a shower when you heard footsteps you decided to have some fun. You had your bra and panties on and just started moaning "Oh yes Rome, right there babe, mmm don't stop" and you saw the door swing open. You bit your lip as you saw him only wearing his boxers. He smirked and grabbed you by your waist. "Having fun without me I see" he said. You couldn't take it anymore. You crashed your lips with his taking complete control. He reached for your butt, but you put his hand back up. "I'm in charge" you whispered while giving him butterfly kisses on his neck. You licked his bottom lip for entrance but he didn't budge so you thought of something. You started to stroke his bulge from the outside of his boxers. He moaned and you immediately gained entrance.
You then broke away from the hot, messy, making out and turned the water on. You stepped into the tub. Starting to take off your clothes you saw Rome just standing there "So are you gonna join me" you said. With that he swiftly stepped into the tub. He crashed his lips onto yours taking control this time. He then lowered to your neck area sucking on your soft spot leaving love marks on your neck. You couldn't help but moan.
You then felt him taking your bra off like a pro. He sucked on your left breast while he was massaging the right one. You then saw his hand go down. He started rubbing on your clit, he then entered a finger into you. Thrusting in and out you were a moaning mess. After a while he took off his boxers and you saw his member stand up. You bit your lip. He started rubbing the tip on your vag. "Hmm Rome, please don't tease. I need you in me now" you begged and with that he put his member into you. "Ahh" you said. Thrusting at a slow pace made you want him more. "Faster please" you said. He granted your wish and thrusted into you faster. You were a moaning mess. "Fuck, Rome, I'm gonna cum" you yelled. "So am I". He gave 2 powerful thrusts into you and you both came at the same time.
"Well that was fun, can we continue round 2 in the bedroom" he said. You giggled and nodded.
~~~~~~~~
Well hello guys this is my first actual smut *claps* hope you guys enjoyed this (:, I know it's kinda long but I'll try to make them as short as I can. Anyways thanks for reading, I'll probably update every other day or week. I haven't thought about yet but the next one will come out soon :)
Baii~