Xiumin

You were on the couch watching a male modeling show when all of a sudden you hear someone unlocking the door. You immediately turn off the television and got the nearest book near you. You see Xiumin walking in and your palms were getting sweaty.

"Jagi I'm home". He said you just looked up and smiled at him and went back to your book. He walked closer to you. "What were you doing before I came in?" he asked.

"As you can see I was reading" you replied.

"Hm are you sure" he said aiming for the remote.

"Yes, well I'm tired so goodnight babe" you said practically running upstairs. You lay down and covered yourself with a blanket as a kid. After a while you hear heavy footsteps. You shut your eyes and pretend to sleep.

"[Y/N]" he yelled. You tried to stay as still as possible.

"I know you're awake!" He said and walked to the bed and took the blanket off of you. You looked at him and gave him an innocent smile.

"What did I tell you about looking at other guys?" He said looking at you.

"I'm sorry it'll never happen again" You said.

"And I'll make sure it never does" he said pinning you down. You looked at him and saw lust. Except you felt a different vibe. He kissed your jaw and made his way down to your neck. He sucked on your sensitive spot. This caused you to moan. After he stopped and stood up. This caused you to sit up trying to figure out what he was going to do. After a while everything went black.

"Xiumin what is this?" you asked feeling nervous.

"I'm just teaching you a lesson kitten" he whispered and licked your neck softly. You then felt something cold tightening around your wrist. You gasped. You never saw this side of Xiumin which made you a little excited. You felt Xiumin taking off your clothes. You were being dragged to what seem to the edge of the bed.

"Now be a good girl and if you want me to do something just call me daddy" He said. He was kissing your inner thighs making his way to your wet core. You moaned loud when his tongue made contact with your heat. He stuck his tongue inside of you which made you moan louder. You were about to cum when he stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" you said.

"Because you look sexier when you're frustrated" he said which caused you to blush. He smashed his lips onto yours which cause you to lay back. He inserted two of his fingers inside you, teasing you again.

"S-stop teasing" you said. This caused him to tease you more.

"I told you if you want me to do anything just call me by what I told you to call me" he whispered against your neck. Your cheeks turned red just thinking of calling him that, you never said it before. Of course you were always into trying new things and plus you were frustrated.

"Daddy please stop teasing" You said softly. He looked at me smirked.

"Repeat what you said I couldn't hear you" he said while smirking.

You groaned and repeated what you said again a little louder, "I said daddy please stop teasing me" you felt your cheeks hot.

"Well since you said it so nicely, I'll stop my princess". Those words made you get chills. He pulled out his fingers and licked off your juices looking at you. He attached his lips on your neck leaving love marks as he made his way down to your chest. Then you felt him get up. It was quiet for a while which caused you to get a little worried. You then let out a loud moaned as Xiumin thrusted inside you unexpectedly. He was going at a fast pace. You felt as if you were going to cum soon.

"Daddy you free my hands?" You said while struggling to take off the cuffs. He continued thrusting into you. 

"Maybe later kitten" he replied. 

"Please I want to touch you daddy" you said.

"Well when you say it like that of course" He replied. He freed your wrist and immediately you took off your blindfold just to see your irresistible hot and sexy husband. He started thrusting deeper and faster pace. Any second now you felt as if you were gonna cum. 

"I-I'm gonna cum" you said. 

"Hold on a little longer" He said as he was trying to reach his climax. His thrusts became more sloppy. After a while you both came, he pulled out and laid next to you.

"That was something new" you said while trying to regain your breath.

"It was supposed to be a lesson, so every time you look at other guys besides me the same thing will happen" he said with a smirk.

"Then I should probably do it more often" you replied softly.

-----------------

Requested by @lovethaoxoxo, I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK LONG BUT I REALLY TRIED TO UPDATE SOON, i HAVE SO MANY EXAMS AND ON TOP I HAD NO WIFI UNTIL NOW! HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOYED THIS