Mark

You woke around 2 in the morning hearing the water running in the bathroom. You looked around to see that your fiance's bag on the bed. "Did he really come back at this time?" you said to yourself. The water turned off and you went back to laying down. "Jagiya are you up?" he said as he was walking towards your edge of the bed. You looked up to him and slightly smiled.

He kissed your forehead and made his way down to your lips. How you missed his kisses, he was busy with his schedule and you were busy at work so you guys never had time for each other. You grabbed him by his neck to deepen the kiss. His hand roaming around your body. You grabbed him and put him on top of you. You started tugging on the bottom of his shirt. He separated from you for a while giving both of you guys time to take off your shirts. He crashed his lips onto you and started grinding on you. You could feel yourself getting wetter and he knew too. He once again separated from your lips and started kissing your neck and made his way down. You were feeling so hot that you were breathing heavily. He pulled down you shorts and panties. He kissed both of you inner thighs. You left out a soft moan and he smirked. He started licking your folds you reacted by grabbing some of his hair guiding him to the right spots. You were a moaning mess at the moment and you felt yourself about to cum. Right when you were about to cum he stopped you groaned and he went back you your face and kissed your nose just wanting to tease you. You reacted quickly and switched positions. You knew exactly had to do to get at him back.

You kissed his the lips lightly. You made your way to his neck and licked it, you made your way to his ear to blow in it softly. You made your way back to his neck and started sucking on his neck leaving a mark. You dragged your hand to the top of his boxers you heard him groan. Your hand made it's way inside and started grouping his member. You can hear him breathing heavily. You started pumping his member and you felt as if he was about to cum so you stopped and kissed the tip of his nose like he did. He did exactly what you did and switched positions with you. In no time he took of his boxers and you were feeling excited about what was about to happen. He thrusted into you with no warning and you let out a loud moan. He started thrusting in slowly at first just to tease you but he couldn't take it either so he just started pounding into you. Your nails leaving scratch marks on his back. You were moaning so loud that you were pretty sure the neighbors heard but you didn't care. You were just enjoying the moment. You heard Mark groaning and it was possibly the sexiest thing you heard.

"Babe I'm about to cum" you heard him say. "Me too" you said. He was about to pull out but you stopped him and told him "Cum inside me, I want a baby". He looked at you in shock and then it drifted to a smile and he nodded. He always wanted a baby but you weren't quite ready till now. In a matter of second you felt him cum in you an it was the best feeling ever. Later on you came. This was the best night for you and him. You couldn't help but smile. Mark then laid by your side and kissed your forehead. Then you both drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Hi guys I finally updated :) I know it took some time but I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed this ^~^. Also, don't be a silent reader vote and comment.