6

"Hello? "

"Y/n?"

"Yeah it is me.may I know who you are?"

"Meet me at this ________ place right now"

"Wait wait.Who are you?and how do you know my name?"

"It doesnt matter who am I.Just meet me."

"Excuse me?how can you expect me to meet a stranger that I don't even know their name.Tell me who are you?and what do you want from me?"

"Look.You wanna have a revenge right?"

"What?!how do you know?who are you actually?"

"Just come meet me and you will know everything.I just wanna help you" the stranger ended the call.

"Heol..should I go or not?"I was wondering for a while but then I made a decision to go.I wore my jacket and quickly went to the location.

======>
I entered the cafe while my eyes searching through the cafe.Then someone waving his hand directly to me and I just make a step towards him.I sat down infront of him.

" okay listen.Who are you and how do you know about my plan??"I asked suspiciously.

"Wait miss y/n don't be too rush.Order first."He grinned scarily.

"I don't want to waste my time here so quick tell me!" I insisted.

"Wow wow relax.Okay just consider me as a person who want to help you with this revenge." He said calmly with a smirked.

"O..kay but why is that?"

"Well,that's confidential.I just wanna help you and of course you have to help me too for this revenge to be successful."He snickered.

"So you want to get revenge too and now you need help from me? "

"Yes.So how about it?"

"Is it okay to trust you?"I narrowing my eyes as I doubt him.

"Don't worry you can trust me 100 percent."

"No no no.This must be a prank to me right?I don't want to believe you.Im not that fool to trust stranger.I can do it alone and I don't even need anyone to interfering with my life.Our bussiness done here.I will leave now." I stood up from my seat and when I was about to leave he stopped me.

"Remember your parents y/n...Are you sure you can handle this yourself?.Remember how Taehyung just ran away after he killed your parents?He live happily with his career while you suffering from the sadness?You have been hurting for such a long time y/n.Now it's time to rise up and get a revenge.Make him suffer and lost his popularity.You can't do it alone y/n.You are fragile and you are such a weak girl y/n.Let me help you y/n.We can-"

"Shut up!!!!I don't want to hear that from you!!" I screamed as I left the cafe.'no no i just don't want to hear anything!'I covered both my ears with my hands.I keep running while tears began rolling down my cheeks.

I stopped when I don't know where to go.I fell to my knees clutching my head in despair.

'why must he remind me of that?!'

My heart hurts every time I remembered what I have been going through all this times.After my parents dead I was left alone..nobody around me and nobody to lean on
I worked hard on my own while trying to move on.I work as a part timer in various jobs just to earn money.It's too painful.

You make my parents died Taehyung!

I swear I will kill you!

I hate you Kim Taehyung!