9

"You..you like Y/N?"

"yeah.."

"Wow..that's a good thing!"Bitter smile.He pat his friend shoulder as he was proud of it.

"You should confess to-her."There's a crack on Jimin's voice.He tried his best to hide his true feeling for y/n

"I'm not sure about that.."taehyung said with a shake of his head.

"Why not tae?you deserve to be happy too."

'yeah Jimin.Taehyung deserve to be happy.'His inner voice said.

"What if she reject me?It would be awkward right?"

"Yah!Be a man Tae.Even if she reject you,you have to make her fall for you.That's how it should be.Don' be afraid."

"well..I'm not sure"taehyung shrugged as he sigh.

"let me guess its not that you've been worry about right?It's must be about your past AGAIN am I right?"Jimin narrowing his eyes.

Taehyung just keep silent.

"I knew it!Tae how bout you just tell y/n about it?Im sure y/n will understand and will accept it."

"Im not ready yet"

"till when Tae?untill Y/n already have someone she love and you here still stuck in your past?"Jimin scoffed.

Taehyung shake his head slightly.He looked down at his shoes frustated.

"Taehyung look at me."Taehyung look up and searching for Jimin's eyes. Jimin held both of his shoulder and his eyes met Taehyung's eyes.

" listen here.You have to confess to y/n.You just have too okay?I just wanna you to be happy not suffering like this.You have been gone through so much Tae.It's time for you to be happy again.Confess to her and then explain slowly about your past.Im very sure that Y/n will understand.It's not your fault and it will never be your fault.You were the victim.You were trapped with your past.Tae you have change since y/n came.Y/n change you.You start to talk to us,laugh with us.So maybe this is the chance for you to change and be like yourself again.You know I really miss that 'old' Tae.The one who has been the most cheerful person,the one who tease us and the one who acting so cute.I miss those things.Give yourself a chance Tae.I will be rooting you."Jimin gave Taehyung a warm smile.Taehyung's eyes start to get a bit teary.

"Omg Tae?Are you crying?hehe." Jimin tease him.

"Of course no.I didn't cry okay??" Taehyung deny while wiping his tears away.He hug his friend tightly.

"Thanks Jimin.Those words are so inspiring."

"Well anytime bro"They both release the hug but the smile still remain in their face

"then what are you waiting for?confess to her already.or do you want y/n with someone else?" Jimin raising his eyebrow.

"Of course not!"

"Jimin I will confess to her!" Taehyung said determined.

"That's the spirit.Don't let her go tae.take this chance and be happy."

"I will.But not today."

"then when?"Jimin asked.

And Taehyung just smirked leaving jimin confused.

================>

25 November 2016

So today is my birthday.

whatever It's not like someone know and I don't even want they to know about it.

well I've never celebrate my birthday since the accident.it's just don't feel right to celebrate alone.