11

"Guys let's play truth and dare."Jhope said.

"Okay let's play."They other nodded.

We start to form a circle.We put the bottle in front of us.

"Now start."

Jhope spin the bottle and then..the bottle stop at Jin.The other smirked.

"So Jin hyung.Truth or dare?"

"Ermm I will go with dare." Jin replied.

The other start whispering with each other.

"Okay since this is the first time Y/n play with us I wanna ask you what kind of dare would you like to give Jin hyung?" Jhope asked me.I'm shocked.I point at myself and they nodded.

"Okay seem like I have to come up something." I put my finger on my chin thinking something.The other wait patiently.Then suddenly an evil idea popped out

"Okay Jin I would you to kiss namjoon on the cheek." I gave the order.Jin and Namjoon gasped.The other just laugh their ass of.

"Good one Y/n.Now jin hyung you should do it." Jimin said while laughing.

"No no no!Y/n can you come up with something else.No way I am gonna kiss namjoon.That's nonsense" Jin beg me with a sympathy look and Im just shook my head.Nope.

"Jin hyung just do it!" The other start to tease the hyung.

After a while Jin finally give up.He stood up and went to namjoon's side.

He close his eyes looking disgust.We anticipate while holding back our laugh

"Erghh I swear I will kill you y/n" he screamed and in a flash he kiss namjoon cheek.After that he stood up and screaming like crazy while namjoon looks like his soul just left him.

"Yahhh warghhh erghhhh oh god! I will never ever accept a dare again." Jin said and we just cackling.Omg this is hilarious.

I wipe the tears that came out from my eyes.Wow..I laughed so hard until I teared up.This is so fun to watch.

"Okay,okay enough.Let's continue." I said and the other nodded.We then continue spinning the bottle and this time the bottle stop at me.Jin smirked.
Oh oh!I start to regret everything.

"So...y/n you choose truth or dare."

I will choose the safe way.Or else they gonna make me do something crazy.

"I choose truth." Jin sighed.

"You safe y/n" He then continue and I just sticking out my tongue.

"Y/n you have to answer it honestly.Guys wanna ask y/n something?"Suga asked.

"Yeah..a lot anyway."They replied.

" okay choose only one question."

"Y/n do you have a boyfriend?"Jimin asked suddenly.

"Yes I have." I smirked.The others gasped.I glance at Taehyung to see his expression.He show no expression but his eyes seem a bit sad.I wonder why?it's like his expression is different from all.He looks so disappointed.

"Aww..too bad then.Y/n you have to introduce him to us.We wanna know if he really a good man.After all he's dating our precious y/n." Jin said while making a sad face.
I burst into laughter.

"Huh?why are you laughing?" They seem lost.aww cute.

"You guys are my boy...friends." I answered and they sigh in relieved.

"Y/n you lying." Jimin start complaining.

"Nope I'm not.It is true that you guys are my boy..friends."

"So you never have a boyfriend I mean a lover?"

"Nope.Never had one before."I shook my head.I will never getting involve with that thing.I have another important thing to do.I said to myself.

" oh yeahh!! That's good"They start cheering.I snort.Childish.

"Okay let's move on."the bottle continue spinning and finally it point at Taehyung.

"Taehyung ah.Truth or dare."

"Truth" he said calmly and...this just gave me an idea.That's it I'm gonna ask this.

"Guys mind if I ask a question?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Ermm so Taehyung..."I get into my position and Taehyung just in front of me.We standing face to face as I locked our gaze together.

"Did you ever kill people?" I said in serious tone.The other gasped.The atmosphere become silent.Taehyung seem a bit shocked as he trailed off..He began to shaking.'Gotcha.'

But then I faking a laugh.

"Guys why so serious.I'm just kidding." I laugh and the other start laughing in an awkward way.

"Yeah..Taehyung Y/n just joking.There is no way Taehyung can do that."Jimin back him up

"Right.Taehyung can't even handle the knife in the kitchen anyway." Jhope added.

"No.I never kill people."It was slow.But it was loud enough to everyone heard it.Once again the atmosphere become tense.

"Why are you guys stop?It's true that I never kill people right?" Taehyung lift his face up and smirked.

"Arh..yeah that's right."Awkward laugh.While the other laughing I just remain silent.Still staring at Taehyung.Huh,well played Taehyung.

"Okay guys.It's late.Don't you think we should sleep now?" Namjoon save the situation.

"Yeah...let's end here." The other support.

"Alright you guys go ahead I will clean everything."I voluntered.

"Do you need some help Y/n?" Jimin asked

"No it's okay I can do it alone."

"Let me help you." Surprisingly Taehyung asked.

"No it's okay." I force a smile.

"Nah it's too much for you to handle it.Let Taehyung help you okay?" Jimin said again.I just nodded.Fine!

"Then goodnight y/n"

"Goodnight." Jimin left.Then it's only me and Taehyung.It really is an awkward situation.I cleared up my throat.

"I will start from outside okay?" I asked but Taehyung just keep silent.I assume it's okay though but when I was about to go out he grab my wrist.He pull me and pin me to the wall.My eyes bulged out.

He glare at me.sharp.

"What are you doing Taehyung?Let me go!" I try to release the grip but I can't.He is too strong.His tall body makes it even more harder for me to move.

"Yah!!are you crazy?let me go!" I yelled but he just keep staring at me.

"Syhh...The members are sleeping" Finally he said something but seriously it give me goosebumps.

"What do you want Taehyung?"He didn't answered. He lift my chin up forcing me to look at him.He leans closer and I immediately close my eyes.I don't want to know what happen next.

"Don't you ever make a joke like that again."He whispered softly.

To be continue

I'm so so sorry guys for being gone for toooo long.Now I am back and I gonna update more soon!wait up for the next chapter
<3 <3 <3