13

Taehyung did not talk to me today either.I sighed.He's being cold again.
He ignore me when I'm trying to talk to him.Why would he ignoring me?hmm...

"Wait a minute."

"Did I just feel sad?"

"Oh No!"

"This is bad."

"No no no.I am soo not sad."

"I'm just curious..."

"Right?"

"Stop it Y/N before it goes worst."

"Huh!like I care for him."

"So you wanna go back as usual?"

"Fine!"

"Don't regret."
I stomps my feet as I keep walking around till I saw Namjoon.

I wanna to go to him but then I realized he was too focus on something.I stopped and hide behind a wall.I watch him silently from behind.I'm getting curious when he act strangely after reading a paper.The paper also slip from his hands.'Namjoon what are you hiding?'

Then Jimin called him to practice.He left the paper on the floor.I quickly take the paper and read it out.After a while I smirked.

So he knew?

I crush the paper and throw it.

"I should came up with a new plan to make Taehyung confess everything."I thought.But then I shrugged.'maybe I should watch where this is going.'

I smirked and walk to the practice room.

And...that's when I heard Namjoon talk about me.I immediately barged in and all eyes on me.

" huh what about me?"

"Err..nothing actually.I just thought that we should going somewhere with you after the Mama awards.Right guys?"Namjoon wink his eyes to them and they just nodding as they playing along with Namjoon's lie.

"Yeah right?maybe we could go to amusement park together right y/n since we have been stressing and practicing hard these day."Jhope said while the other supporting him.

"Okay.I'm fine with it." I fake a smile.

"Y/n agree.Now let's continue practice guys!" Namjoon suddenly cheered up.The other members are confused.

"Eh are you okay already?"

"Yeah after hearing Y/N answer it give me a strong desire to win the awards.Now let's practice!"

"Yeah let's go!"

After that they start practicing like usual.

//Ring ring//
//Ring ring//

"It's me." My eyes widened

"Jae?" I said almost whispering since I didn't want anyone to know about him.

"Bingo.So got any information?I have been waiting for too long you know?"

"Just be patient.I'm trying to make a progress here.Btw,I just found an interesting thing to tell you.Namjoon already knew about my parents."

"He knew?well that's good.The more he knew about this the better."

"Ha?what do you mean?"

"If he knew about your parents then he must know about your purpose of coming here and....I'm really sure that he will plead Taehyung to confess everything to you."I frown.

" how you can be so sure?"

"Trust me Y/N.I know them longer than you do.I know them so well."He said with a light chuckled. I slightly feel uneasy.