...Bonus Chapter...

Few Months Later.

Maila's POV:

Every single of my assumption related to pregnancy was right. Everyone started treating me like a stupid useless doorknob. Giovanni turned into an even bigger asshole. The women already started decorating the nursery and buying toys and clothes for the baby. 

Months after months went by. Pregnancy made me happy, hungry, hormonal and horny. Very very horny. But Giovanni never complained. 

We didn't have a proper honeymoon away from the mansion but we didn't need it either. Italians were furious with the loss of Vitaly and Fiorentino family we killed. We had to be present to control them. But Giovanni didn't make me feel the absence of a honeymoon.

I still can't get over the fact that I am a married woman. An Ivanshov - Castillo. The topic brewed one hell of a huge fight between Giovanni and me. He wanted me to become a Castillo so the possessive fucker can show me off but I have always been an Ivanshov. As much as I would love to be called Giovanni's, I can't give up Ivanshov. 

I was an Ivanshov. I am an Ivanshov. And I always will be an Ivanshov. 

After sometime, he got used to it. 

My phone rings and I see Giovanni's name pop up. I roll my eyes. I'll break his beautiful face if he messed it up this time.

"What now?" I snap angrily.

"Dear wife, you see . . . " he starts sweetly. Too sweetly and I instantly know that he messed it up. I'm angry yet his greeting doesn't fail to give me butterflies.

Butterflies? 

Seriously?

I liked pre - Giovanni Maila.

She was ruthless and cold and bitchy and independent.

Post - Giovanni Maila was a mushy ass hat.

"Well, I told the man to not put the mustard but he kinda put it and now your sandwich has mustard in it." he says warily.

"So get me another one and shove the mustard one up your ass . . . I mean mouth." I say calmly but I am anything but calm.

He laughs nervously. Oh he's fucked. Royally.

"About that. Well I left. I had business in one of the clubs so I took the sandwich and left so yeah. I'm coming home. Bye. I love you."

He doesn't wait for my response and hang up. 

Giovanni's POV:

I'm dead. 

I know it. 

I get out of the car cautiously. My sides hurt like a bitch due to sparring with those god awful Irish assholes. I almost died because of them and now my own wife will complete the fucking task.

I should have worried about this before marrying my mafia lioness but I know how to control my lioness. 

I make my way in wincing and see Maddie in the living room. She is smiling which is yet another dangerous thing. I enter and she looks up at me and her smile widens. I frown at her.

"You are about to die." She says in a sing song voice getting up and going to the kitchen.

Dammit.

She is right. 

I'm about to die.

How the fuck does she do this? How the fuck is she able to call forth hell and heaven in her eyes? I am in awe of her so often it pisses me off. I can hear my father Riccardo's words in the back of my mind. 'You won't find a woman who needs to be taught anything.'