...Epilogue (Part 1)...

This is a bitter sweet update for me. it's The Epilogue.

The end is here. It's been an amazing journey but all good things come to an end, right? I won't take much time and just want to say thank you to all you anonymous readers, amazing voters and awesome commenters. Thanks a lot..!!!

I had very high expectations with this chapter but it turned crap for a few parts. I hope it is not downright disappointing though.

Gifs as usual for the naughties...

Well, here you... Enjoy.

Maila's POV:

I decided to pay Adamo and Luca a visit instead of sitting like a useless doorknob in my room. I was in Giovanni's grey shirt again. The fucker tore my white dress after pinning me to the wall. I picked up a black skater dress from my torture room special collection. I had seven but now I have just 5. My Italian bastard tore the other two. I need to go shopping.

I pick the black dress and slide it on. Tying my hairs in a messy bun, I make my way down the stairs. I had no morning sickness today so I hoped I wouldn't puke at the sight of them. I had no doubt that they would look like a disaster. I felt a shiver of excitement run down my spine and my speed walking down the stairs increased. 

"Maila, be careful. You will hurt yourself if you run down so fast." I hear Phoenix tell me. I see my mother, Maddie and Phoenix in the living room.

I raise my eyebrow at him in question. Nobody has ever told me to run down the stairs slowly. I've walked down faster many times.

"Get ready to endure this for the next eight months." Maddie chirps making me groan silently. Giovanni was fine as he is the father of the baby but people who taught me how to ruin other people telling me to be careful is a little too infuriating. 

"And I thought Giovanni was bad. You people are gonna be worse." I say rolling my eyes.

"He treats you nice?" Phoenix asks but I hear a hint of protectiveness. 

"Like a feather." I mutter making my way towards the torture. I heard a faint 'good' from behind but choose to ignore it.

Adamo was a bloody mess when I enter the torture room. He was not my target anyways. I have had my share with him. Luca is my target. He isn't any better either. He has no nails, no teeth and no tongue. He can still scream though. Giovanni is hovering over him with the cutter still in his hands. 

He is wearing a black shirt and black pant. He's never been very comfortable with suits. I smile a little remembering the first time he wore suit was the wedding 5 years back where he gave away the bride. 

He is still panting hard over a screaming thrashing Luca with blood flowing from his mouth. The sight sends a tingle down my spine. I inhale deeply the scent of blood in the air. No gagging, No puking. 

I do a mental celebratory dance and stand beside Giovanni. He seems to notice me just now because he is startled. I look down at the Luca who has now calmed down the screaming but he is still sniffling. I bend down to his eye level.

"I thought it would be me screaming, Luca." I murmur. He looks up at me and his eyes widen. Fear. I like it. I smell it. All over him. 

I stand back and say to Giovanni, "I hope you saved his dick, because that is mine." 

"I don't like that statement." Giovanni mutters besides me.

"You don't have to." I look at him and he looks at me. The room smells like death, blood, vomit and piss yet lust takes over my body making my boobs tingle. His eyes flare with lust and love but I look away. I take the cutter away from his hands making sure to touch his fingers for longer than necessary.