Chapter 12

Hello, people... *Waving excitedly*

A little information: I don't know shit about pregnancy or anything related to it. So I maybe crap at explaining those stuff. I'm damn good at hormones though. First hand experiences. I guess most of you must have those shitty mood swings.

It seems too long since I have given you people a dirty GIF. Enjoy, Naughty Kitty Cats...

Song: You're still the one by Shania Twain.

This chapter is sappy, ruthless and of course sexy. Maila, Giovanni, Aylessio and our darlings Viktor and Maddie. It's called Madness.

Well, here it goes...  

Maila's POV:

I blink a couple of times before waking up completely. I try to rub my eyes but my hands won't move. The bed beside me is empty. I look around angrily at the empty room.

I'll kill that bastard. 

My child will be born to a handicap father. 

I don't care that he left me. It's the way he left me.

The Italian fucker left me. . . tied to my bed.

My hands are both tied to the headboard of the bed while I am wearing his shirt from yesterday without any under wears. 

You are dead, Giovanni Fucking Castillo....

Giovanni's POV:

 I laugh as I get down of the car. I know there is a big lady devil waiting for me at mansion when I get there. She looked so beautiful sprawled on the bed with her hairs spread on her pillow. She was spooned in my body. I loved waking up against her, so warm. 

I wanted to wake her up by kissing her entire body but the animal in me wanted some fun. He wanted to mess with his woman. I know I was playing with fire when I tied her up to her bed. The superintendent is getting on our nerves. Superintendent Walker will not be able to walk the city anymore when I am done with him. 

I knew she would want to come and she would have moved hell to argue and do as she pleases. Maybe shoot me in the other leg this time. 

I look around at the calm and silent street. I am standing at the 4th bungalow on the right eying the cop's house. He is really stupid for a brave cop. There is no security, just a useless CCTV camera. The wooden gates are open as well as the fences are in poor condition. The tiny lawn has overgrown wild grass with a small colorful slide in a corner. 

I've heard he has a wife and a 7 year old daughter. I've had men keep tabs on him all the while. He has been my most important project for the past month followed by the cartel members. His wife is a firm church believer hence, every morning at 7 she goes to church with her daughter then drops her daughter to school on the way and return back home preparing breakfast for her dear husband while he still sleeps like a pig.

 Guido is already standing by his door waiting for me. Guido is an Italian who spies for me. He used to do to at the club too. He is the one who gave me full reports on Walker. He even tried to befriend Walker's wife but she is extremely loyal and religious to get involved with another man and cheat on her husband. Walker is a lucky bastard. 

"Hello, sir." He greets me.

"Guido. What is the status?" 

"As usual, sir. Walker is sleeping away while his wife and daughter are out. Here are the essentials you needed." He says handling me the kerosene and lighter.