Chapter 6

^^^A poster made by ShineyShiney^^^ Thank you so much. I love you...

Flashback:

5 years ago:

Maila's POV:

There is something about Giovanni Castillo that attracts me. He is immature, rowdy, and impatient. These were just the kinder things I could think of, and yet I know he still smells like spices and apples. I had taken the time to reflect on his scent, even enjoyed it.

Ugh.

On top of that, I enjoyed how he looked up close. The way he flex his muscles out of habit and crack his knuckles when he is tense.

When he stepped out of his room, he was dressed in dark pants paired with a black and green vest with the letter C on the breast. He looked surprised to see me, as if he wasn't sure why I was here. On his arms were bruises and marks from our fight. The idiot should have treated them, but instead, he had to be a made man and leave them.

These stupid Alpha possessive males will never learn.

"What are you doing here?" He asks surprised. A little anger and a lot of lust present in his eyes.

"I'm not answerable to you. You are, to me. I want to visit the whores." I say arrogantly. He huffs.

"Its 6 in the morning."

"And that's a problem because?" I ask. He exhales loudly in exasperation.

"Whatever. Come." He says and I walk beside him. I have to be aware around him of my every move.

"Here we are." He announced when we reached backstage. The area looked like greenroom.

The prostitutes were all kept behind the stage with 3 women per room. The dancers and strippers were called on daily basis. They were not to live at the club.

He opened the door which lead to a large living room. There was a kitchen and bathroom in the corner. This looked like I've come to an actual apartment rather than a backstage of a luxurious club.

Some women were American, some were Italian and some were Russian. Only a couple of girls were Asian or Hispanic. Having a variety of women showed the quality of the club and Italians have mastered the art. They kidnapped tourist women and also sold and bought women from Cartels and small scale human traffickers.

The main reasons these women worked here on free will was because they were poor and mostly the only earner in the family. Some were orphans and used to live in the streets. I talk to everyone of them personally.

Other than David Torres and some of the customers, no one treats them badly.

"What about the manager?" I ask to them. If he is an Alpha male then he must do something to suppress women or teach them a lesson, as they like to call it.

"Oh god no. He is the most amazing person here. After each night, he visits the girls who slept with customers to see if they are hurt. He even lets us out to enjoy freedom for a while and he is the one who is helping Nicole with her marriage the most."

Okay, so he does have a heart. The fact that he has a soft spot for all the women leaves a pinch at my heart but I shrug it off.

I come to know that one of the whore is going to marry the bartender of the club. They both fell in love and the Bartender gave away all his life savings to her pimp so he could leave her be and he can marry her. It was love at first sight for them. The story kind of reminded me of my father and mother and the struggles they faced.