Chapter 3

^^^Gif for naughty readers^^^

As promised, this chapter is a flashback of how they met. POVs are gonna keep switching from Maila to Giovanni. Have fun...

_________

Flashback:

5 years back:

The car was moving. The journey from Mansion to the club was 4 hours and I liked someone driving me there. Yuri as always was driving. I don't trust anyone to drive me other than him.

The club send a man to drive me but I didn't let him. He was sitting in the shot gun with Yuri driving. He was irritating the hell out of me.

He was so fucking scared that he shivered every time I spoke. I like fear but I hate cowards. There was no place for cowards in mafia.

"They aren't on the same level as you, ma'am." He comments on Italians when I ask him if I'll be able to handle them.

Smirking, I shifted my gaze to him and raise my eyebrows, "And what level am I on?"

Yuri adjusted his tie before sitting straighter, his face void of all emotion, eyes almost black.

"You, ma'am, are ruthless, and not a soul on this planet would dare cross you. You would put a bullet in our heads if we were ever disloyal to you or the family. We can never disrespect you, ever. You are the next Boss," he replied.

He was old. Almost twice age of me.

It made me proud. It had taken a lot of blood, sweat, and no tears to make sure that the men, and everyone else, knew that I was the next Boss.

I may be pretty, I may be young, but I am an Ivanshov. Ivanshovs were-and always would be-beautiful, but lethal when crossed.

I was six when I figured out what my family was. I was brighter than most kids my age, and at seven years old, I was learning to shoot my first gun and knew how to speak Russian and Italian fluently. 

By eleven, I was being home-schooled in college algebra, drug cartels, and at my father's insistence, hand-to-hand combat. By sixteen, I knew the business like the back of my hand. My father made sure of that.

Yuri was right. I would put a bullet in his head in a blink of an eye if he gave me a reason, and I liked Yuri.

"Ms. Ivanshov, we are now at The Ravenite Club." Yuri informed me.

An American and an Italian came rushing out of the club and opened the door. Yuri opened the door for me and the two men removed my luggage out.

"Go-od Mor-ni-ng, Ms. I-van-shov." The watchman stutters.  Cowards again.

"Stand straight." I ordered and he obeyed. "Repeat again and clearly."

"Good Mor-ning, Ms. Ivan-shov." He repeated with minimum stutters. I don't trouble him more.

With that I walk towards the club. The driver send, I think his name is Fedel, takes the luggage out. The Italian and Fedel takes me luggage behind me.

The club was ordered by my father to stay closed for customers when I arrive so I can get a look around. Dare they disobey Alessio Ivanshov.

I saw waiters, waitresses, bartender and every staff member who handles the bar at present. My father gave me a list with each of their names and designations. Even the cleaners.

I ordered them to introduce themselves with their posts. I remember every name and designation by heart.

The Italian was Cristofano. The American was Marco and the driver was indeed Fedel.