Chapter 5

So here is a hot Christmas update...

Am I spoiling you with the gifs or what Kitty cats?

Any ways, Enjoy a sexy chapter...

Happy Reading...

1 Week later:

Nobody can change how I liked to live or what I did, was what I always thought and to a certain extent it was true. It changed though. One fucking thing changed. I started locking my door at night. 

I always left the door of my room open at night. Giovanni's promise made me close my door at night. I've successfully avoided any physical interaction with him since that dinner. I knew he would keep his promise. 

I know that bastard will try to seduce me and it will not take much for me to succumb. I've never hidden from anyone, instead I've came forward and fought looking in the enemies' eyes. This is the first time I'm hiding in shadows and hiding from what?

Lust?

Sex?

Attraction?

Love? 

Today was the day. Today I have to go to the club Angelo brothers set the meeting at 'The rear end' club. How innovative...!!!

I have absolutely no idea what these brother duo were thinking while naming the club. Aptly named though. 

"I can handle this alone." I argued. I've handled far more dangerous missions alone. How hard can going to a club, putting a bullet through the 2 brothers and releasing all the women before the cartel members come get?

The answer is very.

"No. You will not go alone and its final. Either you take Phoenix or Victor or you are not going at all. We don't know what tricks Angelos' might have under their sleeves and going to their place makes it even more dangerous and you being alone in a sex club is not all that digestible to me." My father reasons with me. 

I maybe Maila at work but I'm always the princess and his daughter.

I know he is right. Angelo brothers maybe dumb cowards but they are still smart. There is no way they are going to come without backup. 

"I can go with her. I know club business like the back of my hand and I've had an experience with Ryan Angelo so I know their strategy too." Giovanni pipes. 

I'm seriously going to put his head down the commode seat and choke him...

"That's a good idea, actually. He is here to learn our ins and outs. He knows business. He is good with guns. He can protect Maila if anything goes wrong." Victor comments. Lazy ass...!!!

I have to prepare my knives again. I just want to castrate all these people.

"I don't need anybody to protect me." I argue.

"I know but prevention is better than cure." My father replies. 

I know that I've lost this argument. He is not going to let me do this alone. I should've agreed to Phoenix or Victor before. Now I have to let Giovanni accompany me. I want to secretly be with him but never in a million years am I going to accept that.

"Fine." I spit and walk out. 

Black is what I decide to wear. It could and will end in bloodbath and I don't want to ruin my colorful selection of designer dresses. 

A black halter neck dress with 'X' shaped straps on the back and a bow in the middle of the back is what I choose to wear. I have to look like a person for sex club rather than a virgin school girl. The dress reaches just above my knees.