Chapter 4

Delicious tease scene coming up. Hope you dirty Kitties like it...

^^^Gif for dirty kitty cats^^^

Enjoy...

Present time.

"You allowed them to hack into our records." Uncle Phoenix exclaims. I smile.

My father looks at me while shaking his head, but chuckle as well. He knows what I was talking about even if he can't hear the whole conversation.

 Raymond was good, maybe even great. He was one of three people who could crack my level one firewalls. The second one was dead and the third was me. If the Angelo's didn't accept, which will make them stupid, then I would have Raymond buried right next to the second one. I hated hackers, especially who were against us.

"Oh, sweet Mary, mother of shit, why did you do that?" Uncle Victor ask, rising from the chair. Always the drama queen.

"Grandma Lena would have your tongue for speaking like that" I say calmly.

"Maila." Uncle Phoenix says in a warning tone. "Why did you do that?"

"I just let the Angelo brothers think that we are friends not foes. of course I didn't let them search our entire database. I just let them sink in what I wanted them to see." 

"You sure this will work?" Uncle Viktor asks.

"Yep. As always. Angelos' are fools. They will accept." I reply.

It was true. Angelos' were all fools, especially Ryan Angelo. They are smugglers. They used to smuggle objects but when they came to know human trafficking is more profitable, they started dipping their legs there too.

Prostitution was not the problem. The problem was always the treatment of those prostitues. These fuckers just didn't understand that those prostitutes are the reason they satisfy their stomachs and dicks.

Angelo brothers are going to be doing a shipment of about 28-30 kidnapped women to Mexican cartels and the way captured women treated in cartel clubs are worse than a circus animal. These women are usually about 15-25 years old. 

Angelo brothers have made themselves a big name in mafia world over the years. You want women, you contact them. Doesn't matter if you want slaves, whores, workers, escorts or even wives. You get them all.

I let Raymond sneak into our database so he can see that we meant good and he can go through us to sell those women on higher price when actually I was planning to rescue those women and shoot a bullet in the middle of the eyes of both brothers.

These brothers fucks those women and torture them into submission before selling them into the markets were more torture and rapes awaits them.

***

We all were present at lunch. I made sure to stay away from Giovanni this time or I will have to stab his hand with a fork. I sat on the opposite side of him besides aunt Maddie. 

Tonight though, I will be returning the favor.

Today I was wearing a long sleeved purple T-shirt and black jeans.