Best Night of My Life

Preforming Girls Talkin Bout
"I love this song!" Me, Nic and Bez were jammin'. Roc looks so good up there on stage.

"So, Who wants to be our Mrs.Right's?" Practically every girl screamed except for me. I was too busy covering my ears.

Preforming Mrs.Right
"I think I see my Mrs.Right."

"Me too!"

"Me too!"

"I know I see my Mrs.Right!" Roc said with enthusiasm.

"I know I see my Mr. Right!"

30 minutes Later
So the concert is over and we're waiting for Nic's dad to come pick us up. I saw all these girls coming from the meet and greet crying.

"I wish we had meet and greet passes." Bez said looking down at the ground.

"Me too but they sold out in like 30 seconds sorry guys. Tried my best."

"Yeah whatever." Can't believe this hoe. At least I got the fucking tickets!

*Roc's POV*
I saw the most beautiful girl at the concert hopefully she's still her be the time I finish this meet and greet. "Finally!" I ran outside and looked in both directions and I saw her walking to her car. I ran up to her and grabbed her hand. "Hi."

Aubriez POV
Some one grabbed my hand I turned around look at my hand and then into those big gorgeous brown eyes. OMG It's Roc!

"Uh." I had this huge smile on my face.

"I saw you in the crowd and I was wondering what your name is and if I could get your number?"

"My number?" that was so stupid I heard what he said clear as day. "Sure." He pulled out a pin and I wrote it on his hand. "Oh, and my name is Aubriez but I go by Aubri."

"Nice name. See ya later." He smiled and winked at me. Then he walked away.

"Bye." I ran to the car. I was speechless. I've dream about things like this but I never thought that it would actually happen.

I cannot believe that just happened. To me of all people, me!

Buzz Buzz

I just got a text from... Roc!