9 - Why'd You Only Call Me When I'm High?

Warning: this chapter contains mild smut, alcohol and drug use. i am in no way encouraging anyone.

The music was blasting and Dana was jumping around having the time of her life. Hands of strangers were on her body and she didn't care. She got her ass grinding on everyone-boys, girls, and people. Dana downed shot after shot, until she was numb of her feelings.

This is how every day for the past month has been for Dana.

"Ouch! Stop pulling my arm!"

"Well if you could stand up straight then we wouldn't have to drag you!" Marie responded angrily but Dana only whined.

Minutes of Claire and Marie struggling to drag their drunk friend, they have finally put her into her bed.

"I want some whip cream...if you know what I mean." Dana said randomly before winking at Marie.

Marie couldn't help but blush then shake her head. "You're so drunk...and kinky."

"Oh no. I'm late for a test. Good luck, Claire!" Marie said, grabbing her jacket and heading out of their shared apartment.

"Wait, no, don't leave me-"

Claire was cut off by the slam of the door, leaving her to sigh to herself. She turned around and looked at Dana already dozed off. She took a quick picture before leaving to get her friend a glass of water and pills to aid her hangover when she wakes up.

  *✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚  

Dana stared at her reflection on the mirror, admiring the way the black dress fitted her body. She smiled to herself then went to sit on her bed to put on her heels. She grabbed her phone and checked it for any messages.

Dana let out a sigh, checking if she had messaged her was pretty pathetic. It has been months since they've talked. Dana understands that the singer is currently on tour and is very busy and they weren't really that close. But being able to meet her family, it made Dana feel like she wasn't just a stranger the famous popstar just met in a club.

This is probably the reason why she only stick to Marie and Claire. Despite being a social person, she was never quick to trust.

"Um, what are you wearing?"

"What? I look good in this dress." Dana said, turning around and shaking her behind a bit.

"It's six in the evening; where are you going? I'm not letting you go to another club again. No, no, not since the last time." Marie replied, crossing her arms and giving her a stern look.

Dana simply rolled her eyes and grabbed her black purse. "Relax, I'm going on a date."

"A date date or a dinner and a hook up?" Claire remarked as she walked in the room and joined the two girls.

"Would you guys chill out? It's not like I haven't done it before, or you haven't done it before. It's just a casual night."

"A casual night involves us three binge watching gossip girl and sticking our faces into buckets of ice cream."

Marie and Claire gave Dana a look in which she couldn't quite understand.

"Can't you just ditch your "date" and spend the night with us?" Marie begged, air quoting date.

Dana stared at her begging friends. It has been awhile since they've hanged out with only just the three of them.

She let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine."

Marie and Claire smiled widely and cheered.

"On one condition."

"Anything. But I'm not letting you go out to party alone again." Marie said strictly.