7 -Let Me Love You

"Just a lot of college stuff. But I'm right here and I'm quite available now, what's up?"

"I found something to start your acting career." Ariana said excitedly.

"Really? What do you have in mind?" Dana was now interested but she was still worried about Ariana finding out about some things about her so her hand was constantly brushing her hair.

Ariana checked her phone and looked around. "Come with me." She grabbed Dana's wrist and pulled her to a black car.

Once inside, Dana couldn't help but worry.

"Where exactly are we going?"

"I got you to be in this music video. It might be quite a small start but this song is a hit. And I just think it is a great exposure."

"You sound like an agent or something."

"I would love to be your agent."

"You can't do that. You're busy being...you."
 Dana said, quite sadly while looking outside the window.

"I'll get help then. Come on! This is a great opportunity!" Ariana replied excitedly.

Silence fell between the two, only the loud honking of the cars were to be heard.

"You do know this is kidnapping right?" Dana pointed out, finally looking at Ariana.

"It's not if you're still seated right next to me." Ariana pointed out as well and also looked at Dana.

Dana stared into Ariana's beautiful brown eyes and slowly got lost in them. Oh how beautiful they are. Dana wished that she could stare into those marvelous eyes all day, and for the rest of her life.

Dana shook her head and stared at her lap for a second.

"Do you think my outfit is fine?" Dana asked sheepishly but she looked up.

Ariana smiled, knowing that Dana was agreeing. Ariana took this chance to let her eyes wander Dana's body. She eyed her head to toe, examining her white strapless top that complimented her firm breasts and
a very short navy blue tennis skirt that showed off her smooth legs.

"You look fantastic. Now the music video has story..."

*✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚

"And that's a wrap! Thank you so much everyone!" The director said through the megaphone and everyone applauded.

"You were amazing!" Ariana said before letting out a very adorable squeal.

Dana had a huge smile on her face when Ariana wrapped her arms around her. She was so proud of herself. She never expected to be part of a music video of a hit song. She knew that this could open hundreds of doors.

"Ah, Diana?" The director said as he approached the two.

"Dana." Dana said and shook hands with him.

"Ariana said this is your first time?"

Dana sheepishly nodded in response.

"Well it was hard to believe. You're a really great actress. I might have another music video coming up and if you're up for it I'd love for you to be in it." He said and smiled before walking away.

Ariana let out a squeal once again while Dana giggled.

"Thank you." Dana leaned in and placed her lips quickly against Ariana's cheek.

Ariana smiled and placed a kiss on Dana's cheek as well, only nearer to her lips, causing Dana's cheeks to turn red.

"Wanna grab some dinner?"

A/N: hey. i know this is way overdue and i'm sorry. btw, Dana does not look like the girl in the music video.

Vote. Comment. Share.

xx