5 - Lips Are Movin

"Your lips looks so pretty. What color is that?" Ariana asked. Dana's cheeks turned red. Maybe it was because her celebrity crush and idol was just staring at her lips, maybe it was because of the fact that it was hers.

"It's actually the lip gloss from your viva glam."

"Shut up, no way." Ariana said, surprised.

"Yeah." Dana laughed nervously.

"Cool. Wait, did you just buy it because we're hanging out now?"

"I've actually been using this for months now. I really like the color."

"Thanks. The next ones are great too. You should check them out sometime. You know what, I'll give you one right now. Come with me." Ariana dragged Dana around her house until they reached her bedroom.

Dana sat on Ariana's bed as the singer rummaged her closet. Dana took this time to look around Ariana's bedroom, taking every detail of it. Just after a minute or so, Ariana sat next to Dana and handed her a lipstick and a lip gloss.

Dana opened the lip gloss first, because she's more of a lip gloss person than a lipstick one, unless if it's red or nude. She then opened the lipstick and wasn't surprised to see that it was purple but she acted like she was. She has seen these because she's basically a fan of hers, but of course Dana wouldn't let Ariana know that.

"Wow."

"You like it?"

"Honestly?" Dana felt pressured, but she was such an honest person that she didn't hold back.

"I'm not a big fan of the bright purple but I really like the lip gloss." Dana said nervously before looking at Ariana.

"I like you."

"W-What?" Dana stuttered as she discreetly pinched her thigh to make sure that she wasn't dreaming.

"I like you. You're really cool and honest. We should hang out more." Ariana said genuinely. Dana smiled from ear to ear. She never thought that she'd say that.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get that. You could stay here and try those if you want. It's mine but I don't mind. Be back in a minute." With that, Ariana left Dana alone in her room.

Dana went to the vanity mirror and used her handkerchief to remove the gloss she was wearing, before trying on the new ones. It may be odd to carry around a handkerchief but you'll never when you're going to need it. She was hesitant at first but she simply shrugged and tried on the lipstick. Surprisingly, it didn't look as bad as she though it would be. But that didn't mean that she didn't cringe at her reflection.

Dana was just about to remove it when Ariana came back.

"That looks good on you."

Dana turned around and saw Ariana with Mac Miller. "Thanks." Dana faked a smile.

"I should go," Dana said, feeling uncomfortable with only the couple in the room. "Thanks for letting me try them."

"You can have them."

"No, that's fine. I'll buy my own some time. Thanks again. Hey there." Dana waved at Mac before rushing out of Ariana's house. She hailed a a cab and removed the lipstick when she got in one.

Dana lay on her bed thinking about things when Marie burst in room.

"I HATE THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!" Marie yelled in anger and lay right next to her before letting out a sigh of frustration.

"I need to get laid." Dana simply said. They were usually like this, just laying in bed while saying what was on their minds.

Dana's thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly realized that Marie was on top of her.

"What do you wa-" Dana was cut off by Marie's lips. She didn't question her friend and simply kissed back. The kiss escalated quickly, their lips roughly pressed together as their hands ran through their bodies. They both pulled away, panting.

"I'll go grab the liquor. Put on my fave and grab our toys will ya." Marie winked before leaving the room. Dana bit her lip as she watched Marie's hips sway side to side, making her ass wiggle.

And just like that, Dana already forgot about her day.

A/N: sup. it has been awhile since I updated this and this is not even a really good chapter. so I'm sorry. but this chapter is quite important for it shows more of Dana's personality and attitude. So it's a sneak peek of what could happen in the future.

vote. comment. share.

xx

PS. I might put up the upcoming smut scene for this chapter in my one shots book. I don't want to put here bc it's quite irrelevant. Just maybe ;)