6 - In The Night

"Hey Dana! See you at the club tonight?!"

"I'll see you later, Nate." Dana said and blew a kiss to Nate.

"Oohh, you and Nate huh?" Marie teased as the two linked arms.

"It's nothing. He's really great in bed though. Wanna share him tonight?" Dana whispered as they pass Nate's girlfriend.

"Sounds like a plan." Marie whispered back and winked at Dana.

"New dress?"

"Hmm, I heard Nate loves red."

*✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚

Dana pursed her lips as she browsed from rack to rack. Finally spotting a red strapless dress which was mid-thigh, Dana took it and showed it to Marie.

"Ooh la la. You're getting that one. This one for me?" Marie asked, holding up a black short dress.

"You're boobs would definitely look great in that one."

Marie giggled and cheered. "Look, we only have a few hours left. So let's go buy some shoes."

Dana hated wearing heels. But whenever she had to dress to impress, she didn't mind.

However, Marie loved her shoes. So Dana sat there for hours as Marie tried on hundreds of stilettos. Dana was beyond bored, until she saw a familiar weave.

"Marie, just choose one. We have three hours to get ready." Dana said, trying to stay calm.

"Fine. I'm getting the silver one." Marie shot Dana a smile before heading to the counter. Dana only looked around, trying to stay unnoticed.

"Dana?"

"I'm done. Let's go."

Dana was so thankful for Marie that she kissed her on the lips.

"Whoa. Save that for later, honey. Now let's go home and paint our nails."

Dana faked a smile before looking behind her, only to see that she was already gone.

*✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚

Dana, Marie and Claire walked in the halls of the campus filled with people whispering one name, Dana.

It was not like she hasn't been the talk of the town before, so Dana only held her head high and plastered a smirk on her face.

"You know, every since that night, twice the number of boys have come up and asked me to do a private show for them." Marie said as the trio sat at their usual seats in class.

"Please, it's not like you mind." Claire replied, in which she only received a wink from her best friend.

"That's not a bad idea. I got fired yesterday for being constantly late." Dana shrugged as she said so.

"You're kidding right?" Claire chuckled. Dana simply shrugged again.

"What even happened that night?"

Dana only smirked at Claire as more people entered the room, including their professor.

*✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚

"Fuck!" Nate groaned and breathed heavily while Dana only smiled to herself.

"Nate?"

"Shit."

Nate and Dana hurriedly put on their clothes on.

"I had fun. Same time tomorrow. But my place?" Dana asked with a seductive smirk on her lips.

"Sounds great." Nate said before roughly kissing Dana and grabbing a handful of her butt. Dana let out a soft moan

Nate quickly went out of his room and talked to his girlfriend while Dana got dressed in panic. And she only became more nervous when she heard the click of heels approach the room.

Dana hurriedly grabbed her shoes and went to the joint bathroom. The bedroom door opened which was Dana's cue to exit through the other door. Dana sprinted bare foot out of the house.

Finding herself in the local park, she sat down on the bench and fix herself. Dana was never the one to be the girl who goes around sleeping with people in a relationship, but when she saw Ariana with Mac, she wanted to kiss her right there and then, and she knew it was wrong. So this is her consolation instead.

"Hi."

Dana looked up and saw the one person she never expected to see.

"Hi." Dana said politely, even though she was the last person she wanted to see, besides Nate's girlfriend.

"You haven't been answering my calls and texts. What's up?" Ariana asked as she sat down next to her.

"Just a lot of college stuff. But I'm right here and I'm quite available now, what's up?"

Just like that, Dana was back to her sweet self. But what Ariana doesn't know is that there's so much more than this side of hers.

A/N: short chapter but at least I updated. And it is sort of a filler. But you can see more of the personality of Dana and her lifestyle.

Now, what do you think happened that night?

Tell me what you think.

Vote. Comment. Share.

xx