Chapter 20

Queen of Seduction: Chapter 20

Morgan Bradley

I caressed Kristine cheeks peacefully,  I know she's tired. After our hot and steamy making love he dooze in my shoulder and sleep there.

I will never leave you again Kristine. No matter what.

My cellphone beeped, at agad ko iyong kinuha. My secretary texted me.

"Mr. Bradley the board of investors wants to talk to you. They want to talk about the buildings that you want to build. They are all angry."

"Tell them to wait, I don't give a fuck if they are all angry. I'm a multi-billionaire man and their loss is not very important." - I composed and send it to my secretary.

"I will tell it to them Mr. Bradley."

This past few days I want to be in Kristine's side I don't want to leave her again. I don't want to feel that she's all alone, instead I will make her realize that she's not all alone after all. That I'm here now, ready to stay by her side no matter how hard it is.

Hndi ko alam kung ilang oras kong pinagmamasdan si Kristine sa pagtulog. Basta ang alam ko lang ay masaya ako na magkasama na kami at kailan man ay hindi ko na siya iiwanan pa.

Revor Robinson

Nagising ako sa sinag ng araw na tumatagos sa kurtina. Umupo ako sa kamang hinihigaan ko at pinupungas-pungas ko ang aking mga mata. My head hurts at napadami ako nang nainom kagabi. At yun lang ang naaalala ko sa nangyari kagabi.

Iminulat ko ang aking mga mata at naramdamn kng wala akong anumang suot na damit tanging kumot lang ang nakatakip sa ibabang bahagi ng aking katawan.

Fucking shit, I get laid and I didn't remember who it is.

I heard a loud groaned and I glance in that direction. A naked woman in front of me gloriously. Her firm breast was hypnotizing me, a red marks was invincible in her white skin. The tip of her breast was redding, someone's nibbled and sucked it.

Iminulat niya ang kanyang paningin at agad niyang isinulyap ang kanyang mga mata sa aking direksyon. Her eyes get wider nang makita niya akong nakatingin rin sa kanya.

"What the hell. You fucking asshole what did you do to me?" - she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Mabilis ko siyang nilapitan at tinakpan ang kanyang bunganga.

"Shut up woman. I didn't do anything." - I hished.

'Then why I am naked, and my fucking cunt is sore." - she said in bulgar.

And it hits me, she's the woman I get laid. And her face is something a little bit familiar.

"You shitty asshole, I'm going to fucking sue you." - she said in horror. I just laughed at her.

"Then try me Miss. You didn't know me yet." - I said while smirking.

"Then try me too." - she said.

"In what, fucking me again?" - I smirked as I saw her cheeks blush.

"I didn't fuck you." - she said defensively.