Chapter 16

Queen of Seduction: Chapter 16💕

Morgan Bradley

Binaybay ko ang daanan patungo sa condo unit ni Lerissa. I griply hold the steering wheel. Fuck that woman, kaya pala hindi sinasagot ni Kristine ang mga tawag ko sa kanya. And she even didn't attend the photoshoot today, the photgraphers are very furious that time. Buti nalang at ipinaliwanag ko na may urgent meeting siya.

Nang makarating ako sa tapat ng hotel ay ibinigay ko nalang ang aking susi sa car parker staff. Mabilis akong nagtungo sa elevator, papaaminin ko muna siya bago papahirapan.

Nang makarating ako sa floor ng kinalalagyan niya ay mabilis kong ipinindot ang passcode nang suite niya.

Nakarinig akong ng malalakas ng lagaslas ng tubig sa banyo. And come to think about it, she thought we're gonna do some unfinished business.

Umupo muna ako sa sofa upang hintayin siyang maligo. Kinuha ko ang aking telepeno at isi-net ito sa record voice.

Nakarinig ako ng mga yabag ng paa, naamoy ko narin ang bagong ligong si Lerissa.

Umupo siya sa aking hita, at nakasuot lamang siya ng roba.

"I didn't know that you're gonna miss me already." - she seductively smiled at me. I'm gonna woped that smirked on your face later.

"Yeah, I just realized that. Why don't we go back being a sex partner or if you'd want to more than that." - I said but of course it was not true.

"Really? I knew it, that you have a hidden love in me. You're just denying it because of that bitch!" - nangigigil niyang sabi.

"Bitch?" - tanong ko sa kanya, pero alam ko naman na ang tinutukoy niya ay si Kristine.

"Your ex-girlfriend, duh!" - nandidiring niyang sabi. How dare her said that Kristine was a bitch.

"By the way, is it true that you're gonna come back to me, and we can be more than that?" - I nodded and she shrieked like a kid.

"We could enter a relationship, then?" - nag-aalinlangan niyang tanong.

I just nodded at her and she seductively smiled at me. Ipinulupot niya ang kanyang mga kamay sa aking leeg at inilapit niya ang kanyang mukha sa akin. Hinalikan niya ako sa labi, gusto ko man siyang pigilan ngunit kailangan gawin ko ito para mapaamin siya.

I encircled my hands in her waist, at nilaliman ko ang halik. I'm going to confess to Kristine it later.

Una naman siyang bumitaw sa paghahalikan namin upang suminghap nang hangin. Pilit ko siyang ngitian.

"It's been a while, why don't we entertain each other?" - she said. The word entertain means to her is sex and I don't want it anymore.

"We could do that later babe. Let's just enjoy each other for now." - I said.

"But what if. You're gonna leave me like you do to that whore?" - she said. Just calm Morgan, don't get affected. But deep inside I want to struggle her. How many times did she just call Kristine names?

"You're not Kristine, so I'm not gonna do it to you." - sabi ko sabay ngiti.

"I'm have something to confess." - she said. Ayan na Morgan, magcoconfess na siya.

"What is it?" - nagmamaang-maangan kong tanong.

"You know when you're drunk, I already know what your plans. I just do this because, I truly love you and I don't want anyone girl touching what is mine. Don't get mad at me. Okay?" - she said and I just nodded.

"When you're asleep, I undressed you to take a photo with you and me naked. But nothing happens, I just take a photos. And because I'm jealous with Kristine so I do that evil plans of mine. Gusto ko lang naman na akin ka, at ayokong mapunta ka sa iba."

"It's okay, I understand you. But don't do it again. I just realized that I don't love her anymore, she's just a passing fancy to me." - but it wasn't true, she's not a passing fancy of mine she's more than that.

"Just don't leave me. Even if I kill everyone who is obstruction in my way. Buti nga lang at hindi ko pa napapatay si Kristine, but I had an overall plans of killing her too." - she said while smirking.

And that words make my smile wiped up, and exchanged by an anger.

Tumayo ako hinawakan siya sa leeg.

"Just don't! One wrong move and you're dead." - nangigigil kong saad. Kita ko ang pagkagulat sa kanyang mukha.

"I t-thought, you love me? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Don't be such a gullible woman. I will never loved you and I will just only loved Kristine."

"What about those confession?" - parang naiiyak niyang tanong.

"All of those are lies. Don't be such a pathetic, your just nothing but a slut." - galit kong sabi.

Napalitan ng galit ang kanyang mukha.

"Your gonna regret this. I'm gonna kill that woman, and I won't stop until you are bended knees and begging." - puno ng pait ang kanyang boses.

"One wrong move and your gonna find yourself in the jail. I will sue you, and you won't bailed out."

"Try me, Morgan. Try me!" - she's in the verge of crying.

"And try me too Lerissa. I will never let you."

Sinabi ko bago nagtungo palabas. She just unleashed the real beast.

Kristine Fernante

Muli kong panghahawakan ang mga pinangako sa akin ni Morgan. I just want him so bad, even though it hurt me.

Nakarinig ako ng yabag patungo sa aking pwesto. Nakatalikod ako kung kaya't hindi ko nakikita ang kung sino mang papalapit. But his smelled was Morgan perfume. So it was him, he truly fulfill those promises of him.

Niyakap niya ako patalikod at isinandal niya ang kanyang ulo sa aking balikat. Like he was depending into it.

"The pictures that you saw wasn't true. Later that night, when I said that I will explain all to you. I tried to refresh my brain and I'd go to the nearest bar. Hindi ko alam na napadami na pala ako ng nainom. And Lerissa helped me. I didn't know that she have evil plans regarding in me. She was obsessed with me, that in the verge of she could do anything just to make me mine. Lerissa was the mastermind of that scandalous pictures. Pinaamin ko siya kanina nang umalis ako, at inamin naman niya sa akin. But, I have a confession. Just don't get mad at me."

"Lerissa kissed me, and I kissed her back too. But it was part of my plan. It's just kissing and no more. She told me if we could entertain each other, but I backed out. You know I love you, and I will do anything to get you back."

That's the explanation I heard, before my tears starting to flowed in my eyes.