Chapter 18

Queen of Seduction: Chapter 18

Kristine Fernante

Nagising ako sa nakakasilaw na ilaw ng araw na tumatagos sa kurtina. Tatayo na sana ako nang may mahigpit na nakayakap sa mula sa aking likod, pinipigilan ako upang makatayo.

Nilingon ko kung sino ito at nakita ko ang mahimbing na mukha ni Morgan.

My jaw dropped, and realization hits me. We made making love, I mean sex. I feel the soreness of my body especially in the center of my body.

Did I just lose my virginity to my past and unlabel ex-boyfriend. I tried to stand up but, I can't. I tried to remembered our making love — I mean sex.

How I moan his name in ecstacy. How I scratches his back because of the pain when he inserted his long shaft into mine. When he buried his long fingers in my wet cunt. The pace of his body. How he buried deeper, harder and faster his shaft. When he spread wider my thighs. And when I feel the tightening walls of vagina and spill my juices in his shaft. The up and down rhythm, and how he spill his juices inside me. And that made my cheeks reddened.

Spill his juices inside me?

What the hell! Did he fucking use a condom while he's inside me?

Mabilis kong tumayo ngunit agad rin akong natumba. Unti-unti akong gumapang at nagtungo sa trash can. There's no sign of condom here. And that means that, he didn't use a condom while moving inside me.

Unti-unti akong napahagulgol sa aking kinauupuan. What if I get pregnant. What if he realized that he doesn't want to be the father of my carrying child?

Idinukdok ko ang aking ulo sa aking tuhod at tahimik na umiiyak. Am I being a paranoid?

"Kristine. Where are you?" - he said huskily.

Hindi ako nagsalita, ngunit ramdam ko ang yabag na papalapit sa aking pwesto. Umupo siya sa aking harapan at iniangat ang aking baba upang magtagpo ang aming mga mata.

"Why are you crying?" - he said at pinunasan niya gamit ang kanyang mga kamay at mga luhang pumapatak sa aking mga mata.

"What if I get pregnant?" - I said while tears are flowing in my eyes.

"Stop crying. I'm not gonna leave you again. Never. I will fulfill and I'm gonna prioritized my responsibilities as a future father of our childrens." - he said. Muli akong napahagulgol at yinakap niya naman ako ng mahigpit.

"Don't leave me again, Morgan. Don't break my heart again." - I sternly said before I dooze in my dream.

Morgan Bradley

Binuhat ko si Kristine na mahimbing na natutulog sa aking bisig. Nakatulugan niya ang pag-iyak sa aking mga braso. My smile widened, she do trust me again. And I will never break her trust and her heart again.

Dahan-dahan ko siyang ipinatong sa kanyang kama at sinuotan ng undergarments. I stared at her face, she was my angel. Innocent outside but fiesty inside.

Mabilis ko siyang kinumutan at nagtungo ako sa banyo upang maligo. I feel my shaft twitched as I fantasized Kristine curvy body. Her erotic moan, how she moan my name in a pleasurable way. Her tight cunt and the big boobies that she had. And I can't wait that her steamy mouth can covered my long shaft. I'm so lucky that I'm she's first, I got her virginity.