Chapter 3

Queen Of Seduction: Chapter 3

Kristine Jewel Fernante

I witnessed as how their lips met, how they are intimate to each other, how that Morgan played with our feelings. I couldn't deny it I'm still inlove with him, his scars that leave a marks to my vulnerable heart and broke it into pieces.

Can my heart be fall out of love? I wish I had 'philophobia', no attachment no love. Nothing more, nothing less.

His a man who played with girls feeling, no string attached just purely sex.

I wish I can changed him into a better man, but just what I'd say it is only wish. And wish, cannot be granted anytime you've want.

Enough with the drama's, I came here to relaxed my mind and my body, not to interfere with Morgan business!

I sexily walk in the center, capturing all eyes of men, they were staring at me with their shining eyes. Tsk, men played with our feelings, but girls can played their feelings too. The feeling is mutual.

I sexily dance in the center of the bar, not minding those sluts.
They're just a bunch of trash, and they're not even worth of my time.

A pair of hands encircled in my waist, I flashed a sweet smile to this guy.

His tall, he have this pair of white teeth, matching with dimples in his cheeks, he have this masculine body that every women could die for, and he have this oozing appeal that caught everyones attention.

"Hi miss gorgeous, my name is Revor Robinson" - agad na pagpapakilala sa akin ng lalaki. And he flashed a sweet smile.
And I fainted, joke why God so good at me. He even send me a Greek God. Agad kong tinaggap ang kanyang kamay, at nagpakilala.

"My name is Kristine Fernante, Mr. Handsome." - pagpapakilala ko sabay kindat sa kanya.

"Nice to meet you Kristine, and your the sexy girl whose in the billboard right? The one whose wearing a sexy lingerie." - bulong niya sa aking tenga, so he did notice the sexy lingerie that I was wearing. Typical flowery words of cassanova.

"Nice to meet you too, and yeah that was me. It was my bestfriend lingerie shop, I was her top model their." - bulong ko rin sa kanyang tenga, this is the effect of drinking vodka. This make you numb.

"One of these days, I want to go in their." - bulong niya paring sa aking tenga. His voice is so husky, and it makes him so fvcking hot!

"You're free to visit, anytime you've want. You can buy your girlfriend lingerie as a gift." - sabi ko sa kanya na ikinatawa naman niya.

"I don't do commitments you know, it's just a struggle. If I'd commit to a relationship, I should string to a woman whom I love. And right now, it's just purely sex and flirt?" - Revor

Pagkatapos nang kanyang mga sinabi ay nagyaya na soyang umupo, he ordered a glass of vodka in the bartender, na agad naman na sinunod.

Nakailang shots rin kami ng vodka, buti nalang at mataas ang tolerance ko sa alak. And right now, the vodka is invading my body, and my sight is kinda blurry.

Shit, I should go home now, I have a photoshoot tomorrow with my bestfriend lingerie shop again.

I stood up at muntikan na akong matumba, buti nalang at may umalalay sa akin. I can feel his breath in my neck that gives me shiver down to my spine.

Revor, hold my waist to support my balanced, I'm a little bit groggy and my brain cannot function now.

We walked in the parking lot, and Revor open his backseat, he buckled my seatbelts and I smell his manly perfume. Before he got out, I grab his nape and kissed him torridly. He responded to my kisses, and he moaned in my mouth.