New Guests?

I decided I would add other characters! Enjoy the boys from Soul Eater :) ~Kyoko-Chan

Someone knocked on the door, causing your bestie to look up with delight sparkling in his blue eyes. You raised an eyebrow at him but he only smiled.

"They're here." Britain announced, peaking through on of the curtains. America gave the hat to Italy before he rushed over to answer the door. When the door opened, four boys and a man were there. One had white hair like Prussia, and  a head band that said soul. 

The next boy had blue hair that was almost star shaped and had a star tattoo of a star on his right arm. And then there was the pink-haired boy (A/n: I'm not sure if he/she's a boy or not but lets pretend he/she is a guy.) who shyly looked around at the large number of nations. 

Another boy had black hair with three stripes on the right side of his head. His orange eyes calmly assessed the room full of people. 

And the last man had grey hair and a screw coming out of his head, and his glasses made it almost impossible to tell where he was looking. 

"Hey, Soul! Glad you could make it!" America greeted loudly at the albino, holding out a fist. Soul bumped it and smiled with his pointy teeth. He gestured to the other people with him and began introducing them. 

"This is Death the Kid, you can just him Kid though." He said, pointing to the black haired boy. Kid acknowledged him with a nod of his head. 

"That's Professor Stein our teacher." Soul said, pointing towards the man with a screw. 

"Why'd your teacher come with you?" You blurted, earning a smile from Stein. 

"Someone's gotta watch them." He said, pushing up his glasses. That comment got him a glare from Kid and the blue haired boy.

"No one has to watch out for me! I'm the amazing Black Star! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Black Star yelled obnoxiously. You saw some of the countries cringe behind you, but America, and Denmark laughed with him.

"I'm more awesome zhan you!" Prussia yelled back with his own hearty laughter. Black Star glared at him and marched up to the former nation. 

"I'm the star! How dare you try to take my spotlight! You're not awesome enough to even begin to compete with the almighty Black Star!" Black Star protested. Prussia glared down at him. 

"Oh yeah? I'm more awesome zhan you and ze rest of ze vorld combined!" He stated crossing his arms. Someone smacked Prussia and Black Star on the head with a pan. Hungary sneered at the two she just hit, before looking back at Austria who was rubbing his temples. 

"Thank you." Austria huffed. Black Star jumped right back up and looked at Hungary. 

"How dare you hit the almighty Black Star!" He said, trying to get at the female nation, but he was being held back by Stein. Your gaze wandered away from the commotion and to the pink-haired boy who was awkwardly standing by the door, just behind Soul. 

"Hey, what's your name?" You asked gently, trying not to spook him. His eyes dragged back from the fight and to your face. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks and he said, "C-crona." You smiled at him.

"I'm ____, nice to met you. Umm, do you deal with this all the time?" You asked, glancing at Black Star who was currently trying to hit Prussia again. Crona just smiled and nodded, earning a soft chuckle from you. Italy ran over to you, hugging you tightly.

"____, they're being a-loud and-a scary!" He cried, holding his small white flag. You patted his head and calmed him down, silently willing Germany over to pry the Italian off you. Soul started a conversation with England and America while Stein was holding the back of Black Star's jacket while talking with Russia. 

Kid was chatting with Japan and Germany, and he looked like he was having a good time. You glared around the room, and you saw no one was paying attention to you.

"HEY WE WERE GONNA PLAY A GAME WEREN'T WE?!" You yelled, thoroughly scaring both Crona and Italy. 

"Oh, yeah. Guys put something in the hat!" America said, after grabbing the hat from Italy who had returned to Germany's side. 

"Don't look, mon cheri." France cooed, spinning you around. You inwardly shuddered and closed your eyes. 

"'Kay! Pick something, _____." America said, holding the hat out to you for the second time that night. You reached into the hat....FINALLY....

Okay, stick around for more! Don''t forget to comment and vote :)  ~Kyoko-Chan