Manga

Hey again! I'm taking requests again so yeah...READ

You picked out a book. It had a backwards spine and the cover was covered (me:lmao! cover, covered! i'll shut up now) with complex anime drawings.

"That's mine." Japan said, a faint blush creeping up on his pale cheeks. He walked silently to the closet, a little hesitantly though.

"7 minutes, okay?" Italy said, closing the door. The island nation became awfully quiet, even for him.

"Hey, Japan." you said, trying to break the silence.

"Herrow. How are you?" Japan replied, sounding a bit too formal. You giggled and smiled at him.

"Your so cute, Japan!" you said, hugging his arm. He stiffened and blushed, but didn't try to move away from you.

"Thank you, _______. I have arways berieved you were cute as werr." he said, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. You blushed lightly and turned away.

"Really?" you asked. You had always been a bit self-concscious, but then again, who isn't.

"Rearry." Japan replied, putting his arms around you akwardly. Your blush intensified. You wrapped your arms around his neck gently. You felt that if you moved too suddenly, you would scare him away like a bird. Japan leaned forward and kissed your cheek softly. What the hell is going on? you thought. You were in Japan's personal space and it seemed he was in yours willfully. He stared into your eyes. His dark eyes were hyponotizing. You could stare into them for the rest of your life.

"______?" Japan said, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Hmmmm?" you hummed, blinking out of your trance.

"Wourd you rike to visit me in Japan?" he asked timidly. You nodded eagarly and pecked his cheek. You had to admit, you had a soft-spot for the nation. The door opened suddenly and light flooded in.

"7 minutes is up!" America said smiling. Japan jumped back in surprise. His face was flushed and his eyes darted around nervously. You laughed and grabbed his hand and tugged his hand, telling him to follow. You hung around the axis the rest of the night, much to America's disgust. You visited Japan's homeland many times after and eventually moving there. After you got married of course.