Commie's Care

You reached into the hat inspecting each item with your hand. I hope I don't get France. You thought, inwardly shuddering. You took a sunflower petal out. It was bright yellow and was absolutley perfect. You smiled at Russia as he lifted you onto his shoulders. He carried you to the closet, if you hadn't ducked, you would've hit your head on the door frame.

"S-seven minutes." America said, sounding a bit frightened. The door closed engulfing the room in darkness.

"How've you been?" you ask Russia as he put you down, not one bit intimidated of the large man infront of you.

"I've been better, da? The other nations are so afraid of me." Russia said, sighing as he sat on the floor. You sat down next to him, leaning on his shoulder sleepily.

"I like you,_____." he said, resting his head on yours.

"Why?" you asked curiously. Why out of all people does Russia like me?

"Because your not afraid." he said simply, stroking your hair.

"I like you too, Russia." you murmmered as you snuggled under his arm and leaned on his chest. Your eyes drooped as you yawned.

"You are tired, da?" Russia asked. You could feel his violet eyes on the back of your head. You nodded sleepily and yawned again.

"Sleep. I'll protect you." Russia said determinedly, pulling you closer. He started to hum a song in russian that vibrated through his chest.

"You are my little sunflower, _______. Ya tebya lyublyu." he said, kissing you forehead. You fell asleep soon after, listening to his gentle humming.

Omincent POV

"Yo, time's-" America stopped as soon as he notice you sleeping. Russia glared at him but didn't anything.

"I got it." America said, trying to take you from Russia. You murmmered "kolkolkol" in your sleep and clutched Russia's scarf tightly. America looked horrified and jumped away from you and Russia, saying "commies!" under his breathe.

"I have her, da?" he said quietly, pulling you closer. He shooed the other countries out of his way and took you to one of America's guest rooms.

You didn't let go as he tried to set you down, instead you snuggled closer to him. He sighed and layed down next to you so you could rest. Russia kissed your forehead again and fell asleep by his little sunflower's side untill she woke.

I love russia! so adorable, da? :D