The Power of Maple!

This is my theory on what America and Canada's curls do. I like it better then the other option... ENJOY

"Candia?" you asked, holded up a deep red maple leaf. The usually unnoticed nation smiled and walked to the closet witha chorus of whos? He let Kumajiro scamper out as you entered.

"7 minutes, dudes!" America said. The door closed behind you, leaving you both in the dark.

"Hi, Canadia!" you greeted, looking at the nation. His blue eyes wided as he looked at you.

"You know my name?...Sorta...?" Canada asked. You nodded.

"Of course! Your my bestie's bro." I answered. He smiled shyily and blushed.

"Dude, what's that thingy do?" you asked pointing to his curl. I had noticed several nations had them but some did diffrent things.

"Ummm, stuff." Canada said not really answering.

"I'll find out if you don't tell me~!" you sang. He shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't really matter to me." he said, brushing it off. I gave him a funny look. You knew what the Italies did, what gives? I pulled it and his whole posture changed. He stood more confidently, and looked even more like his brother.

"Ahahahaha! What's goin' on, bro?" Canada said, a lot louder then usual.

"LOL! Your just like America now!" you giggled.

"I know. That's what it does!" he said happily.

"Now everyone will listen to me!" Canada added, charging out of the closet.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! America, you hoser! You suck!" he said in his brother's face.

"Guys, I broke Canada." you said, laughing. They gave me odd looks.

"Who?" they asked.

"I'm Canada!" he cheered, after yelling in someone else's face.

"How do I fix him?" you asked, turning to America who looked hurt. A wide smiled lit up his tanned face.

"You gotta kiss 'im, dude!" he said, laughing. You blushed violently and shook your head.

"Yeah, ya do!" America said, laughing even harder and pushed you towards him. You hit his back and stumbled back.

"Hey! Watch it!" he complained moving around you. You grabbed his collar roughly and kissed him full on the lips. He was a light pink when you released him.

"...Sorry everyone..." Canada said quietly, picking up Kumajiro. The other nations forgot about almost immediately. The was weird... you thought as you sat next to America who was laughing his ass off.

"Shut it." you said, punching his arm. I suppose I'll forget about this...for now.