Red All Over

Hi again! do you get the little joke I did with the title? like ya know, black and white, red all over? a panda with a rash. (cricket chirps) Shut up!

"China?" you called, looking around for said nation. You had picked a hello kitty doll from the hat that could only belong to him.

"7 minutes, dude!" America said shoving you both in the closet.

"Ack!" you had hit the back wall pretty hard when he pushed you. China helped you up, making you blush.

"Are you okay, aru?" he asked, worry filling his golden brown eyes. You bit your lip and nodded.

"I hurt my wrist, but I'm fine." you said, you didn't like it when people made a fuss over you. China took your hand and exaimed it. Your face warmed as he presses it to his lips softly.

"Feel better, aru?" he asked, smiling at you. You nodded fiercely.

"Y-yes, but c-could I have o-one more?" you ask looking away. China smiled more and kissed you wrist again. He hugged you suddenly, adding yet another reason for your blushing. Your heart thumped loudly in your chest untill you were sure he could hear it.

"You are cute like a panda, aru." he said quietly, breathing into you hair.

"T-thanks." you said after a moment.

"_______,you know, I have always had a crush on you, aru." China whispered.

"Me too." you said, your voice a little shakey.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I kissed you?" He asked, holding you so he could see your face. You shook you head unable to reply. He kissed your cheek, which must've been a deep scarlet by now.

"You are even cuter when you blush, aru." China added, smiling at you. You kissed him before he could even move. You stood there, enjoying each other's company as you kissed. You released it and smiled up at him. Your eyes locked as you just stared into the endless tunnels of honey. His eyes shone brighter, each time you smiled.

"Time's u- Awwwwww!" America said, opening the door. You pecked China's cheek and hurried out of the closet. You sat next to China as he told you about the world, 3000 years ago.