Trevor Moran: The Gamer

INTRODUCTION:

  Hi, my name is Julie and I am inlove with o2l. (Our2ndLife) I am 14 years old and I love video games and my dream is to play video games with Trevor Moran. So maybe you will like me, maybe you won't. I don't care.

CHAPTER 1. ~typical

  ~Julie's POV~

   I was walking down the halls of school listening to music. Not caring about anything. All I could think about was how Trevor Moran from o2l is updating tonight. He has the best videos out of them all besides Connor's. As I walked into my last period class, the 2 meanest girls in the school came up to me and shoved me to the cold lockers. It happened everyday so I'm used to it. But today was different. Harder, colder, meaner.  I just sat against the lockers for a while. Soon enough I got up and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I pulled out my razor blade and carved 2 new cuts in my wrist. This all started 3 years ago when my mom died from cancer and my dad left me and then died from a car crash. I actually miss my dad because he was always there for me. I cleaned up my cuts and then went to class. I was a few minutes late but I didn't care. "Sorry I am late. I had to do something Mr. Jones." I said quietly. "You have one more late day to class you have detention!" He said kind of loudly. I just walked back to my desk. Calculus went by so long. After school I ran home and locked myself in my room. (I live with my cousins.)

~Elizabeth's POV~

   Julie walked in after school and ran up to her room. She never came out of her room and didn't even eat. I feel bad but I have to be mean to her because if I am nice, I will lose my reputation at school and from my siblings. "Julie, get down here now!" I yelled up to her. She ignored me. I just brushed it off. Whatever. I went for a walk and met my friend at the park by the lake. We have known either since 4th grade.

~Julie's POV~

I flipped open my laptop and went on youtube. I typed in o2l and I watched the newest video. I left comments about how I would love to meet them and how they are all perfect and just left my email and Twitter for them if they saw them.

Later that night before I went to sleep, I received an email. I looked at it and it was from o2l. I almost screamed.

It read " Hello, it's Trevor Moran. We saw your comments on our latest video and I decided to write down your email. I can tell you are a HUGE fan of mine from all the comments you leave. We are doing a meet and greet in your area next week and you should come. We would love to meet you. well I have to go. Feel free to email us whenever. Goodnight darling.

(a/n: okay, so this is my first fanfic ever and its about o2l. I just got into them a few weeks ago. but they are amazing and beautiful.)