"Easy for you to say," I mumbled crossing my arms over my chest, they knew Chris way longer than I have. They most likely met most of his family members.

"She's gonna like you, Trin just relax," He said nudging me in the shoulder with a smirk "First time meeting your mother in law."

"Michael." I hissed punching him in the shoulder out of embarrassment.

"Aw that's so adorable, she's blushing!" China exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes looking away from them. They're so annoying when it comes down to me and Chris. But then again I'm happy I have friends I can depend on and talk to when I need to vent or something.

"So I'm assuming y'all made up at the arcade then?" Kae asked with a smirk creeping up on her face.

"You can say that," I said nonchalantly looking at her as she pounded fists with China.

My face went straight, I know they didn't plan the whole arcade thing on purpose. 

I was going to object but then the front door swung open and appeared a girl who looked like she's in her early teens. She looks a lot like Chris with freckles spread sparsely across her face, same skin complexion but beautiful and wild kinky curls.

"Hi guys!"

"Whats good Mia." Michael nodded at her strolling in the house.

"Hey baby girl," China said stepping in also with Kae trailing behind her who gave her hug.

I stood there awkwardly as Mia stared at me intensely, "Are you Trinity?"

I stared back at her and nodded, "Yeah, I'm Trinity." I answered coming in the house as she closed the front door behind me.

She nodded "I'm Mia, Chris' sister. You're really pretty."

I smiled at her a little relieved. For some reason, I thought she was gonna be that one bratty little sister that you usually see on those television shows. You know, the annoying one that always gets in the way.

"Thank you, you're a little cutie yourself." I smiled looking around the house, his home is so warm and cozy and well decorated.

"I like your hair, can you teach me how to cornrow?"

"Mia stop being annoying." Chris came in with an irritated look on his face as he stood beside his younger sister.

They really look alike now that I'm seeing them stand side by side.

"Why don't you put on a shirt?" She rolled her eyes at his bare chest and exited out the main room of the house.

I laughed and looked at him looking at me "Ignore her." He said slowly walking over to me placing his hands on my hips. "How are you?" He asked resting his forehead on mine and giving me a small yet tender peck on the lips.

"I'm fine." I croaked.

"My mother is in the kitchen, she's been wanting to meet you."

I looked at him with my eyes widened, "You'll be fine." He said taking my hands and guiding me to the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen and I saw only Mia who was sitting at the dinner table playing on an iPad and his mother I assume who's washing dishes and humming lowly to the Mary J. Blige playing softly on the radio.

"The others went upstairs already." He whispered

His mother turned around with her eyebrows knitted, but her face softened when her eyes landed on me. She gasped, "Is this the famous Trinity James?"