Chapter 13: "Protecting The Ones I Love"

Derek's P.O.V

I ended up in Mexico again I heard gunshots behind the door. "Tell us where she is?" The hunter ordered. "You're not going to find her." I say. The electric currents was up high enough I couldn't use my senses. I heard some noises of fighting up ahead. I looked straight ahead to see Tessa and Breadon. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Protecting the ones I Love..." She says. She hit the hunter and broke her neck. "The kids are safe I couldn't let you die... you mean too much to me." She says and breaks the handcuffs.

Tessa's P.O.V

I got him back I was making out with him. "The kids are safe right?" He asked. "They are under the protection of Mr. Stilinski Malia got them out safe." I say. When we got back to the Sheriff Station Mr. Stilinski looked up at me and saw me alive. "Oh god you made it." He mumbles. "Where's Talia and Jacob?" I asked him. "In back with Parrish." He says. We went to see the kids they run to me. "Daddy!" Talia yells. He picks her up I picked up Jacob. "Did you protect your sister?" I asked Jake. "Uh-huh. You came back, Mommy." He says. "I always protect the ones I love, just like you Jacob and you too Talia." I say. "And I always come back." I say.

Author's Note: "Need Help with the Second Book  what should happen? Ideas anythings would help.