Chapter 10: "It's Complicated"

Tessa's P.O.V

It was time to go back home when we reached the 'Welcome to Beacon Hills sign.' "Can I have my phone?" I asked. "Yes, you can have your phone." He says and hands me my phone. I checked my messages and I had miss call from Scott he left me a voice mail. I listened to the voice mail. "Hey it's me Scott, knowing Derek probably took your phone, but please pick up Jacob won't stop biting Talia." The message says. "He gets that from me." Derek says. "Yeah, well let's go get them." I say. I collected a few sea shells on the beach.

When we pulled up to Scott's house I looked at the house I got out. I go up to the house I see Scott, Jacob and Talia. "Daddy." Talia says. "What do you say to Jacob to make him quite biting?" Scott asked. "I don't I actually growl at them, I told mom to tell you that." I say. "He took my phone I tried to call you on his, but he yanked it out of my ear." I say. "Hey Jacob, did you bite your sister?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too..." Jacob says. "I know we'll talk about this later. Okay, I missed you." I say. "I missed you too, mommy." He says.

We went home, "You've grown a bunch it's only been two weeks since I seen you." I say. Talia's hair was getting long I was afraid. I was at home the new truck was parked out front. Derek was still at home he took the first three weeks off so he could help me with the kids on there first full moon. "Are you okay? And be honest with me." Derek says. "I have a lot on my mind the kids first full moon I really am so unprepared for this." I exclaimed. Derek hugged me. "It'll be okay. If Talia happens to get the shapeshifting from you, it would be easier for her." Derek exclaimed.

I wanted Talia Derek's mother give me some guidance, because I really didn't know what to do. I sat on the front porch I see a black wolf walk up I immediately ask. "Talia?" I questioned the wolf. "Yes sweetheart, I heard you have a lot of questions about raising children of the night is that correct?" She asked. "I passed down my power to you sweetheart, the day that you were born. I've been watching you a lot you faced some big decisions. I'm proud to look down at my Grandchildren the New Generation of our family. I will be your guidance. Just think of it like being able to contact Derek in your mind I will also be there. Now good luck sweetheart I have to go." Talia says. "No please don't, I have no idea what to tell them." I say. "Just think of me in your thoughts and I will be there now good luck." Talia says and that she disappeared.